ya know, I kind of feel sorry for the original actor for Boba, his voice gets replaced, his name is taken out of the credits ( I think anyway) and all for the sake of continuity, and I can’t even remember the original actors name.
I don’t hate good old George, he’s has made mistakes for sure, but no ones perfect
I really love all the detailing in this, the quote was also a nice addition.
Really sketchy so far, and could use some lines, but so far this is a good piece.
What I like:
- The helmet is pretty neat, especially with the bump being detailed onto it.
- How the armor is drawn
- Attention to details on his costumes.
What needs to be fixed:
- The hand is a little too thin.
- Could use some more wrinkles in the clothes.
- The quote is “He’s no good to me dead.”
crap, I can’t believe I got his quote wrong…
thanks for the feed back though!
thanks bro, but it ain’t done yet!
Dang. Is there a source image for this? It’s really great!