Bohrok Tahnok Reimagined [Tablesrap] (folds into ball)

trans blue Ruru for Krana, removable although I prefer to not too, unfortunately there isn’t the function to snap head forward, though I plan to make all the remaining Bohrok and the Kal and fohrok each with unique buillds (not clone builds) and perfect upon the aesthetics and perhaps incorporate functions

27 Likes

Is that a screw?!

Feet are really odd, and the orange looks out of place, being a big chunk on the shields and little elsewhere.

Ruru works amazingly well as a krana.

1 Like

Very nice.

1 Like

@Racie02 yes I didn’t have a choice as my bars didn’t provide sufficient friction and axles were not an option due to the rotational nature of the connections essentially the screws served as stronger bars, a non purist move, thx for commenting. Also I wouldn’t have added orange altogether but didn’t have 2 of the large pod lid pieces in a more suitable colour, given no limitations, 90+% of the moc could have been pure red
@Cordax Thx

This barely looks like a tablescrap, you did a pretty good job with the parts you had!

1 Like

I’m getting not-insignificant Neo Shifters vibes from this Bohrok… :stuck_out_tongue:

But seriously, this is rather well done. A lot of Bohrok “reimaginings” I’ve seen don’t even fold into a ball, which feels like an oversight to me - so well done for including that functionality. It’s generally a hard build to adapt because everyone kinda loves the original design so much - this is a pretty solid attempt. The shaping on the head is particularly nice.

2 Likes