Boku No Hero Academia (Spoiler-Free)

I’d love to have something awesome like super strength or half of the quirks in class 1-A…but with my luck I’d probably have a huge chin or something.

2 Likes

I’m somewhere around episode 7 myself. It’s a pretty good show.

4 Likes

You see, it’s kinda like that, but actually good.

2 Likes

So, finally got around to watching this, or starting to, at least.

Just watched the Midoriya vs Todoroki fight - I’m still pumped beyond belief. I’m loving this show in general, but that fight… just amazing.

2 Likes

I really liked xmen’s gambit’s mutation
turning potential energy into kinetic energy
i would like that or an elemental quirk

1 Like

The ability to create illusions that only appear to certain people. I’ve been thinking of many ways to balance it for if I ever write a story or something, and my favorite so far is to make him hallucinate from extended use.

As for the show itself, I love it. Can’t wait for season 3.

1 Like

YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE!

(Spoiler warning for this compilation. Watch at your own discretion. Also “YOUNG MIDORIYA IS HERE” is not in this compilation unfortunately…)

I love All Might. He’s my favorite character.

So I was watching this on VRV and watching the dub…but then VRV is like “Sorry, you need Premium for these dub episodes.” But oh hey, ALL THE SUB EPISODES ARE FREE AT THE MOMENT.

I like watching things in english, it’s my natural born language (sigh).

4 Likes

So I tried watching this show, and I couldn’t get into it.

I don’t know why, but after watching the first 4 episodes I completely lost interest.

Wow, that’s surprising. You’re probably one of the first people I’ve come across to pass on it :thinking:. Maybe try it again sometime in the future. I had to do that with Cowboy Bebop and FLCL before watching them all the way.

1 Like

I’m not much of an anime fan (mostly because I just haven’t seen a whole lot of anime, I’ll admit; I am working to remedy that, rest assured) but I started watching Boku No Hero last month, and I really enjoy it! I caught up over the weekend, and am now eagerly awaiting season four.

3 Likes

My wife’s boyfriend just got this for me! Its so cool

5 Likes

AAA my boy deku is the one jumping instead of all might i am prouds! :grin:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBz8BxnUghg

2 Likes

Seen a bit of this show it’s actually pretty good for the most part. Unfortunately, the fanbase has some of the most crayon eating obnoxious people to ever grace the internet.

2 Likes

yeah, i’m oblivious to that sort of thing because i don’t have twitter, reddit is my only source.

1 Like