Bone (Graphic Novel/Comic)

This is a wonderful action, adventure, and comedic graphic novel. It was made by Jeff Smith which also has helped make a lot of DC and Marvel graphic novels. He also made a graphic novel/comic called “RASL”, which is for a mature audience only.

The books got so popular he did more.

The books got even more popular that another “Bone” series was made sadly not as a graphic novel. :pensive:

And towards the end of last year he put out another book.

So if you have read or heard of the “Bone” series then go ahead and discuss it on this topic, but if you haven’t read a single one go to your local library and check it out.

6 Likes

unggh iv’e been trying to read all of these but i can’t find most of them, I’ve read alt least most of the first, but yeah i agree their great books!

1 Like

I loved this series. The characters are unique and memorable, especially Briar and Kingdok.

I guess I should pick it up some time :stuck_out_tongue:

I found this series in my 7th Grade year at Jr. High school and loved it to bits and I loved the humor be it slapstick, wordplay or whatever the Karzahni they used in their jokes.

been years since i read them.

yeah, same here. I still have fond memories of it.

I’ve only read the first of these books a few years ago, but I loved it.

I’ve heard of this, but I don’t think i’ve ever read it.

I’ve read it, I wasn’t too sure what to think of it though. Just the different styles of art threw me off.

I read most of the way through these; I can’t remember where I stopped. I can’t remember anything, really; just that I liked them.

This brings me back to 5th grade

man i looove these, they were so good

i’ve never checked out the second series thought, and i’m not really interested TBH

Read some of those back in 3rd grade. I loved the story, but got so confused eventually that I just gave up.

I read the whole series but quest for the spark

Same here.