Bonkle.com- Could It Be Ours?

I’ve been getting a little impatient waiting for MocPages to finish their maintenance of the servers, so I can get the rest of my pocs picture links, and make posts here. I decided to make this my next post- and try to figure out where exactly it would be appropriate to put it, concerning the topic. And since I’m still new, I apologize if it is incorreectly located.

Anyway, typing in www.bonkle.com on my search bar results in this page showing up:
Could_We_Get_This

To permanently buy the domain sure is expensive, but I wanted to know, if we were to do a kickstarter or general fundraiser, how feasible it would be.
Of course I can’t imagine anyone doing this on their own, or on any easy budget. Logistics upon logistics would need to be worked out, and what kind of goal we would have for the page. I suppose it’s a new domain we could look to if the Boards ever face Armageddon.
My idea isn’t meant to be taken seriously anytime soon. I’ll gladly discuss it, as this is what boards are for, but please don’t take me seriously here.
Just something I found, found interesting, and wanted to share.

For those of you who know me previously from MocPages, feel free to also comment on what I should upload next. I hope to get that post out tomorrow, or by Sunday at the latest. Until then, have a great weekend all!

10 Likes

That would be cool!
Considering the fact we could make it an bionicle 2.0 site with a gallery(for Mocs), flash games both fan and official, a place to chat but hey! That’s just an idea!

2 Likes

…Michael?

Good to see ya buddy!

Also yes, we need that domain.

1 Like

I shall buy it asap

2 Likes

It’s a good investment.

3 Likes

Fyi I’m not sharing if I do

2 Likes

Can I rent it.