I vote 2. Never leave your food. Never.

1 Like

I vote dos cause, ignore the burger, think of the fries

I vote 1. I am not giv9ng up this time!

Numbah One

1, but take the burger

I vote 1.

YOU CHOSE 1) Follow Michael

Michael was walking all over Gotham, he couldn’t find where the ringing came from!
He then started to his house, to suit up for a higher range of finding where its from,
but as he got closer to his home; the ringing got so loud that Michael thought his
eardrums were about to explode! He then turns around to see that Jaime is following
him, "Why’re you following me?" Michael asked. "Well to start off, I want to help you
because you were screaming ‘the ringing’ over and over, then ya didn’t finish your lunch!
So of course I knew something was really up!" Michael put his hand on Jaime’s shoulder,
"Jaime, go home I can–" He is pulled to the ground with his hands covering his ears,
screaming. Jaime picks him up…

WHERE SHOULD JAIME TAKE HIM?
1) Go to the hospital
2) Take Michael to suit up in his home

Sorry, I wasn’t able to post it here earlier

Maybe 2? Yeah, Vote 2

Numero dos

1. Drop him, go have adventures with Skeets.
2 Likes

number 2

I vote 2.

TO THE BOOSTER CAVE!

2 Likes

I vote 1.

YOU CHOSE 2) Take Michael to suit up in his home

Jaime, carrying an unconsious Michael to his home, only to find Armok,
god of Blood! "Who’re you!?" Jaime cried. "I, am Armok, god of Blood, I’m here to take your
companion, the one they call ‘Booster Gold’, I’ve tracked him down to the year 2015, here in the city
they call ‘Gotham’, he will come with me", stated Armok. “No way, Jose!” a quick reply by Jaime.
"No one calls me ‘Jose’! you won’t get in my way, and neither will anyone else!" Armok
reached for a sword, striking towards Jaime. Jaime dodges, but drops Michael. Armok then grabs
Michael’s leg, and disappears, leaving a cloud of smoke. Michael’s girlfriend; Mary Jane, walks to an open door to see a despaired
Jaime on his knees yelling. "What’s wrong!? Where’s Michael!?" She asked concerned.
Jaime stands up…

WHAT SHOULD JAIME DO?
1) Tell Mary Jane what happened
2) Tell her that Michael is on a business trip

2, leave Jane out of this mess.

1 Like

1 1. Be honest.

1 Like

I vote 1. Honesty is the way to win.

2 Likes

vote 1

1 Like