Booster Gold: The Movie: Text-Based Forum Game

No more entries for the love interest

@Calvatron
@Tab
@fangface1

Fine, be that way!

Armok, God of Blood

Are you implying that Snufkin isn’t an actual comic book character?

I looked him up, they all said book series, not comic book series

Sure, Snufkin made his first official appearance on a book, but he was on the Moomin comics.

The ten-eyed Man.

The Foot Clan

1 Like

Stilt Man, the great Daredevil villain in existence.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090101075510/marveldatabase/images/8/8b/Wilbur_Day_(Earth-616).png

3 Likes

He should appear in the TV show.
/s(?)

1 Like

Actually, in the last episode of season one, you can see the lower half of the Stilt Man armor in the Potter’s shop.

:flushed: I just imagined how amazing the fight scene would be…

1 Like

OK, it seems we have a four way tie! So that means Booster is cheating on all four different women… /s
It’s tied between: Storm, Mary Jane Pepper Potts, and Lois Lane! I’ll let someone else choose, and that person should be: @Chronicler ! Congrats, you have a tough decision, you can only choose between the three; if you haven’t already voted!
You can’t vote here anymore! Since there aren’t any more people to enter in, hang tight 'til tomorrow night when we find out until the antagonist is chosen. Thanks to those who have submitted characters so far! :smile:
Here’s the tie breaker for the love interest: http: /strawpoll me/4170697 if there’s another tie, I’ll choose

1 Like

Um, Mary Jane is like the only one voted. I chose her anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, for villains, I choose Stilt Man.

1 Like

IT’S OFFICIAL, MARY JANE WATSON IS BOOSTER GOLD’S LOVE INTEREST IN THIS MOVIE/GAME
AND JAIME REYES IS HIS PARTNER
So there’s that for characters, so far

1 Like

What about the villains?

We’ll find out around 11:00-ish or12:00-ish my time, I’m just waiting, that way in case other people can vote, if they want to.

Alright, makes sense.

Pssst. Everyone! Vote for Stilt Man! He’s totally radical!

2 Likes

Aw yea, Stilt Man n’Baby Doll should be the villains.

2 Likes

The winner is: Armok, god of Blood! He will be the main antagonist of this story!
Partner: Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle. Love interest: Mary Jane Watson.

Michael and Jaime were at a burger joint, like any other day, but this day felt different.
Michael was hearing a strange ringing since dawn, and hasn’t gotten it to stop, but
the ringing got louder and louder, “Jaime!” Michael screams, “MAKE IT STOP!”
“Make what stop?” Jaime replies. “THE RINGING!” Exclaims Michael, MAKE THE RINGING STOP!
I JUST CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Michael continues ranting on about the noise until
it stops, “The ringing, where’d it go?” Michael thought. Then the ringing started again only
more faint than before! He walks away from Jaime.

WHAT SHOULD JAIME DO?
1) Follow Michael
2) Stay at the burger joint and finish his meal

1 Like

i vote number two. Nothing more important than a good burger

1 Like