Botaniak, Toa of The Green

It’s time to present the second master of Spherus Mountain. This is Botaniak, Toa of the Green!

Not much is known about Botaiak’s earlier life. According to an old legend, it was said that Botaiak was one of the first matoran to disscover the Spherus Mountain but never returned home after making the expedition. Some say he was abandoned and others say he lost his life in an accident.

Botaniak is one of the most dangerous Toa of Green around and is believed to be immortal. He resides in the jungle area of Spherus Mountain and is one of the reasons why the mountain is considered to be forbidden area for visitors. He kills anyone who sets foot in the jungle area that is one of the lower parts of the mountain.

Now the Toa Hiaka (the group of Toa on the last picture) must face one of their toughest challenges yet when their journey leads them to the dangerous and mysterious Spherus Mountain. This is one of many difficult challenges ahed!

Instagram: Edvin_Creations

18 Likes

■■■■ a lot of people are posting their toa of the green this last few days
ahem
ye no this is actually pretty cool, i like the asthetic, story, build and weapon, tho i do think that the lime green could be distibuted a bit more on the legs and torso, vice versa for the dark blue

5 Likes

Thank you or the feedback! Yeah this guy went through many revisions. On of the trickier things was to add the right blue. According to Biosector01, the associated colours to plantlife, jungle or the green was green primary and blue secondary. It became one tough balancing act to mix dark green, lime, green, dark blue and black. I might try adding lime to the lower legs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes