Bows and Crossbows

So my brother got me addicted to “Arrow”, so I wanted to update my already existing bows and create different bow/crossbow types. One of the bows I made was too heavy, so I thought it would be cool if my self moc needed an exo-arm to help him hold and fire the bow. Here’s an overview of the different bows and crossbows and their ammuntion.

24 Likes

Those are so awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks! :smile:

Words cannot describe how cool these are, actually they probably good but you get my point. 9/9…

1 Like

huh, these are really quite cool

1 Like

Great job, man. I usually just stick two mahri blades together to make a bow. Just one question about the feet, WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?

3 Likes

What do you mean? Are you talking about the bow or the things on my self moc’s thighs? lol

The tiny Mata feet, it just seems kinda…small…
**Edit:**Exo-suit? WHAT EXO-SUIT?

Must see

oh yeah lol. I used those feet because it helps secure my moc in his exo-suit and I’m not that good at building with ccbs/bionicle parts.

lovely collection

Do you have a room to store them in?

1 Like

check out my self-moc topic on my profile I have tons of photos on it. I’m actually creating another topic soon about some of the exo-suits i recently created.

@JMP I usually just store them in those drawers that every bionicle fan has.

@Neowulf Yeah, I when i made it without the technic beams the bow was sort of loose, so I added the technic beams to make sure that the bow would be solid and more secure.

Interesting Dart Gun

2 Likes

I now know where to look when I need to figure out what I’m doing when I make crossbows

3 Likes

I got to say your bows and crossbows look great!

2 Likes

I absolutely love these bow designs!

My two favorites have to be the second to last design and the one before it. Keep up the awesome work!

2 Likes

I think one of the bows kinda succumbs to technic-beam clutter.

But the rest are cool, so all is forgiven.

1 Like

Wow. Great job.

1 Like

I like all of the bows really I do Nice moc!!!

1 Like

You have achieved enlightenment.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

…Wow. Those are just SO incredible. :neutral_face:
I is stunned.

1 Like