Brainworld

this one doesn’t have any story relevance
i just wanted to make a space cyborg dude thingy

also my sister came up with the name i have no idea why

here’s a couple of poses that defy the laws of gravity(AKA i don’t have a stand so my hand is in the pics)

40 Likes

Reminds me of these guys from Doctor Who.

5 Likes

The Moc looks familiar for me… Hmmmmm…

The head/helmet reminds me of a mix between Daft Punk and the Hermes helmet from Halo 5. I think it could be a little smoother on the visor part, but otherwise it looks alright.

Interesting MOC, even if I may not be a huge fan of this style. It does what it set out to do but not too much more.

2 Likes

I love this MOC. He looks l like a cool, go-with-the-flow type of guy.

1 Like

Not to be mean, but I’d kinda like to see something other than a custom head with cloth on a frame. All your recent mocs have been extremely similar and, although neat at first, have kinda lost their effect on me. Something new and fresh would be a great sight to behold, as I’m sure most here know you’re capable of making pretty good stuff.

1 Like

what kind of stuff would you guys wanna see

2 Likes

Honestly I’m not sure. I have no right to be picky, but we do know you are capable of building a variety of things. Try something crazy, see what happens. This is one of the harder questions for me personally, and if you want to build these types of mocs, by all means make them. It is your hobby to enjoy. Just personally I’d rather see something different rather than more of the same. This isn’t to say the mocs are bad, just that, for the most part, we’ve seen them before.

2 Likes

I realize you are quite creative and I would recommend applying those skills to greater potential. I believe the point of mocing is to try something new everytime, but if this is what you like to do the most, stick with it and build on from there (no pun intended). And while I have nothing against it (and no one should) it’s never a bad idea to not ask for what people want you to moc. It should be your choice to do that, and even though I feel like this is what people are wanting you to do, feel free to move away from stuff like this and try out your own thing man.

3 Likes

Dynamic as he looks, I think it’d be nice to try something different. The usage of cloth was quite creative the first few times, but I feel it’s kinda worn off now.

2 Likes

I think you should try modifying some armor parts with clay like you’ve been doing with these heads. I think you’d come up with some nice results. I would also reduce the amount of cloth, and try making some more torsos and limbs. Just go wild and see what you come up with.

1 Like

Aight, thanks for the advice guys

3 Likes

lets hope he doesn’t get stuck on mars, He might have to grow potatoes…

1 Like