BrickFair Virginia 2016

Do you have to buy tickets? I thought you didn’t, but there’s a thing on their website to buy tickets…

Yes. If you’re gonna be there all week, you need to register online. Otherwise, you can just get the tickets at the door for $15.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Hope you’re all still looking forward to BrickFair like we are!

Just as a heads up, I announced this on the latest episode of BrickFeed (which isn’t out yet, but still), if you visit us at the convention, you’ll be given a free Bionicle comic book! Obviously, supplies will be limited, so it’s first come, first serve. But if you can make it, it’s yours! And if you want it signed, we’re down to do that as well!

See you there!

2 Likes

Time to camp out in front of the convention center.

3 Likes

Did a quick count, and we’ll have 6 comics available. All are Gen 1 Bionicle comics, ranging from 01 to 05.

2 Likes

These just came in today, and like I said, first come first serve at BrickFair VA 2016! No cost, you show up and I will personally hand one to you. If you want it signed, we’d be down to do that as well!

http://i.imgur.com/foo7Q8f.jpg

10 Likes

You don’t need free comics to get me to come early.:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

By that, do you mean that it starts on the very first (private) day of BFVA or on the first public day (Aug 6)? I’m assuming that it’s the public day, but I just want to make sure.

Well, comic or not, I’ll still stop by and (awkwardly) greet you and the rest of the cast!

1 Like

Either of the two public days, so long as we have any comics left.

I will be going to Brickfair but as an exhibitor (registered on the site as Alex Mertens) from Aug. 5-7. Can’t wait to see you all there!

Who here is going for the full two days?

1 Like

Going to be there first thing Saturday, but I bet with my luck they’ll be out be out pretty fast :P. Still really hyped for this though! Can’t wait to see all you guys.

I can go if I get my own ride, and get lodging.

Hey, anyone passing through southeast Georgia wanna carpool?

I’m going! Never before have I been so glad to live in Virginia! :smile:
If anyone wants to say hello, feel free to do so! I’m a teenager, and I’ll probably be wearing a t-■■■■■ with a tardis or a spaceship on it or something.

Question.
If we don’t get there in time for the comics, will you still be able to sign something we bring?

Of course!

1 Like

One week away and I can’t wait to get there.

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting all of the people I hear about so much from my son.

4 Likes

I’m really excited, guys. Just a few more days and it all begins.

And I’m bringing Omega Tahu with me.

5 Likes

When we get there, can we just all dress in black to mourn our recent loss?

3 Likes