BrickFair Virginia 2016

Will you be displaying any other MOCs?

Just to be clear, thatā€™s the MOC, not the board member?

5 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m bringing a few more with me.

Yes. :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

Spent a while deciding what Iā€™d have you guys. I settled on bringing my copy of Brick by Brick How LEGO Rewrote the Rules of Innovation and Conquered the Global Toy Industry.

I leave tomorrow morning, hype!

2 Likes

Hype.
So much hype.
I havenā€™t been this hyped since TFA. (OK, that wasnā€™t that long ago, whatever)
But Iā€™m really excited, and I think I know what Iā€™m gonna bring for you guys to sign.

Iā€™ve been working on a drawing non-start for you guys to sign!

Well everyone, the time is nearly upon us. I am about to head off to the airport to board and be on my way to Virginia.

Before I leave, thereā€™s one thing I forgotā€¦

http://i.imgur.com/Z1kdT5y.png

See you all at BrickFair.

31 Likes

Thank god I can finally talk about it.Hope it made it way there safely and remains intact for the time you are wearing it. If anything goes wrong Viper can purchase a fiber glass version off me for a reduced price.

2 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t realize BF was this popular. I actually live just a few hours from where itā€™s held, though Iā€™ve never been myself. Iā€™m suddenly finding more motivation to goā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Can people hear you through the mask? Otherwise it looks fantastic, youā€™ll never need a new one after this.

1 Like

I read the first bit as if you knew a story, where he threw my mask. My first thought was; Why is he throwing ā€œmyā€ mask around. Then I realized you meant through and were talking about his voice.
The side panels are a thin shiny black fabric that allow sound to travel through them. And since the mask can be adjusted so that it doesnā€™t rest against the face, it shouldnā€™t interfere with his mouth movements.

1 Like

Woops, fixed. Sorry, no throwing any of Cyber-Handā€™s beautiful 3d creations. Speaking of which, do you plan on making a 3d printable G2 mask of time?

3 Likes

Now just 3 days away. This is going to be interesting.

1 Like

Manā€¦I wish I wasnā€™t a broke fourteen year old who lived on the opposite side of the country

3 Likes

Just landed in Virginia super hyped for Saturday!

2 Likes

Just arrived at the hotel that Iā€™m staying in. Canā€™t wait for tomorrow! Gotta see if I can get a LoSS there so that I can build the JtO Makuta.

Edit: Iā€™ll be that one dude that is wearing a red Tahu Mata ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

2 Likes

Here in Virginia, so excited for tomorrow!!! Heading to the convention at opening tomorrow. Iā€™ll be the guy in the BCC T-ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

3 Likes

Canā€™t wait for tomorrow morning. Iā€™ll be the somewhat tall guy with a bearded friend and long hair.

Ill be the kid guy in the Control ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  with their dad and sister and playing Pokemon Go.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be the guy thatā€™s not there, but Iā€™ll wear my control ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

9 Likes