BrickFair Virginia 2016

Ditto. XD Hopefully next year!

1 Like

Making the three hour drive now, :slight_smile:

Wait, so are we going to refer to each other as our usernames or real names?

I was going to go, and now I canā€™t. thanks vaction

I got this signed.

Imgur

It was really fun this year, especially meeting other boards members :smile:

28 Likes

Got my '05 comic book signed. Pretty nice, considering it was the year I joined the community.

2 Likes

What did the person in blue sign?

Itā€™s hard for me to read but it looks like ā€œLong live the Solekiansā€

Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s what Viper wrote.

5 Likes

I just left brickfair and it was a blast. I met all of the TTV cast members, Shadowgear, Alieraah, Tyrigsus, and I bought a bunch of stuff. I was wearing a green le koro wind fliers t ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and glasses, so let me know if you saw me.

4 Likes

Got back from Brickfair a while ago, and it was awesome!! Was able to meet the TTV cast members and it was great. Didnā€™t have much for them to sign at that moment (wish I brought Brick by Brick, but I left that at home), so I had them sign the back of my notebook instead.

All in all, for my first time at a Brickfair, I had a really great time.

11 Likes

You guys are great.

Iā€™m going again tomorrow, so Iā€™ll make a bigger post about my experience as a whole.

18 Likes

Iā€™ll probably do something like this later as well.

1 Like

Did you wear your kakama?

A bit, not much.

But it was signed :laughing:
http://i.imgur.com/3VfuOG6.jpg

9 Likes

Who brought in the picture of the ttv jack o lantern?

Yea, just came back a few minutes ago, kinda just scrounged around for Bionicle sets. Although I did see TTV, so that was pretty radā€¦

2 Likes

I had such a great time meeting TTV, @ShadowHuntr85 and a few others! Not only were the people great but BrickFair itself was awesome too! I really hope things like BrickFair can happen again.

14 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I saw some of you guys. I saw Tumaā€™s icon, the guy I mentioned before, Pablo, Alieraah , and of course the crew.

1 Like

I saw Tumaā€™s thing.
That was funny.
You probably saw me somewhere, Radiation, you just didnā€™t realize it.

4 Likes

Wasnā€™t my idea amazing? :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks for carrying it out, @Joe!

7 Likes

I greatly surprised to find that I was taller than all of them.

I mean, I knew Kahi was small and all, but they arenā€™t much taller themselves.

4 Likes