BrickFair Virginia 2017

It’s that time of year again… in a few months. As many of you may recall, we at TTV made an appearance last year at BrickFair in Virginia. The event is annual, so I figure it’s worth it to open this topic up once again.

For those unaware, this is BrickFair in Chantilly, Virginia. The link to their website is here. The event lasts 5 days, but the public days are August 5th - 6th.

As I did last year, I wanted to have a list to see who will be attending. Please post below if you’ll be attending this year as well! The following lists are always subject to change as nothing is locked in until all flights and housing have been booked, but here’s what we got at this moment.

##cast and Crew:

@Eljay
@Ven
@Jon
@Mesonak
@IllustriousVar
@TenebraeInvictus
@exxtrooper
@prpldragon
@TakumaNuva
@AvohkahTamer

###Message Board Members:

@ReeseEH
@ThatchMac
@Political_Slime (the coolest mod :sunglasses:)
@Ace
@J_Au
@Ekorak
@Maethorneth
@Syobnaf
@BricksOfAwesome
@Phoenix
@Ranaki_Pakewa
@Komrad
@Constraction_Deva
@Shadowgear6335
@ThePhantomTerror
@deadmatoro
@jed1ndy

We’re looking forward to it, and looking forward to seeing as many of you there!

See you all soon!

18 Likes

Well… as long as I can get a final “yes” from my parents, my plan is to go this year. :smiley: For now though, BFVA is a go for me.

3 Likes

I definitely have the opportunity to go, I’d have to check with my parents first.

1 Like

I find it cool how it starts on the day I turn 18.

I probably can’t go because I’m halfway across the country with only a high schooler budget.

1 Like

I’ll probably won’t go, But it will be great seeing TTV’s trip experience. Hopefully it can excel last year.

3 Likes

I wish I could join y’all this year since I missed last year, but it looks like I’ll be waiting again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I wondering what you guys do this year, and wait…

Uh… Eljay you know that member hadn’t posted in this boards since Last April.

3 Likes

And yet he edits the audio for every Brickfeed episode weekly. I didn’t make a mistake by adding his name, he’s a part of our crew.

5 Likes

Okay.

I would come, but I don’t live in US… :sob:

1 Like

Then move to the land of freedom and opportunity :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t. I am still a teen. Plus I think this will need a lot of money.

1 Like

I am probably coming. Like 85% sure I’ll be going. My family is already looking into flights and such. But I can’t wait to come and meet everyone from TTV as well as a few of my friends in person who I believe are going. Seriously this is going to be a life long dream come true!

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be out in Virginia in August… family and I are still finalizing the dates, however. I’ll make sure to update you guys when the time comes.

1 Like

Still waiting to buy tickets, but I’m all but guaranteed to go at this point. Hope to see some of you guys there!

5 Likes

I will try to go

1 Like

There’s a slight chance that I, and some other members of the Sendai/BOR crew, will be there.

There’s an even slighter chance that I will be displaying.

2 Likes

I’ll be going!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on going, but it’s not a guarantee yet. I am extremely excited to meet some of the cast!

2 Likes

I believe I’ll be going, as well as @Maethorneth. We’re not 100% final on that, but we’ll be doing our best to make it!

5 Likes