Brickheadz Lelouch Lamperouge from CodeGea,ss

22 Likes

You really nailed his look, although it would be cool to seem him wearing his helmet.

1 Like

Thanks! yeah I was planning of having alternate side and face panels for the helmet but the collar was getting in the way.

1 Like

Have you tried some sort of alternate head?

1 Like

I did actually. But the problem was that the points that came from the back and sides were making the head too long/wide for the hinge on the colar.

2 Likes

Hi Mythguard,

Is it possible for you to share to me the part list and quantity to build the brickheadz of lelouch and cc?
I came across your work while doing a google search for brickheadz of lelouch. I purchased the Go Brick Me set hoping that it has everything that you’ve used. Unfortunately, there are parts that are missing.
I hope you can help me build my copy of your work.

2 Likes

I know this thread is abit old by now but dang these are good. Always glad to see more Brickheadz on this site. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

thanks for the compliment! Ever since brickheadz became a thing I knew I could try something!

@shadow it might take me a while but I’ll see what I can do

Edited for Double Post- Prentice1215

Thank you for considering my request.
I’ll wait for it.

I’m having a hard time figuring out how you build the body as I don’t have much experience building MOC. Also, there are parts used such as hinges that’s really new to me.

Thank you again for your positive response and kudos for your works.

1 Like

keep in mind that I’ve never actually done anything like that before. So thanks in advance for your patience.

1 Like

I’m a fan of Code Geass and owns several figures of both Lelouch and CC. When I came across your work I was amazed by your creativity. I was hoping I can own these things as well so I immediately registered to this site to try my luck of contacting you.
So thank you so much for considering to help with my request.

By the way, I hope if I’m not out of line with this.
Is it possible if I request a picture of the sections of the cape of Lelouch that are not attached with the body as well as the body itself? And for CC a pictures of the section of her hair not attached with her body as well as the body itself?
I think I can manage to point out each part from there instead of troubling you to list all the parts.I hope its alright.

I think I can do what you were talking about with C.C .But I’ve actually already started a picture tutorial on lelouch so I’m just gonna do that one all the way!

1 Like

whoa thanks Mythguard. I really appreciate it.