Brickonicle: Battle of Bara Magna

Hey guys, its me, KLC. Quick disclaimer: I’m sick, it’s 2 am for me and I’ve been up for the past 30 hours doing life stuff, so this is going to be really ramboly and not spell checked at all :wink:Also, I’m really hungry rn. Also, please note I haven’t made a legit MOC in about 2 years so I’m a bit rusty :frowning:

Anyways, here we have her:

Set Name: The Battle of Bara Magna [Bob M]
Piece Count: 389
Price: $39.99

functions {and stuff}

catapult - Because every LEGO set EVER needs one :wink:

Good ole Mak has arm pew pew things to simulate this:

Mat has a gear function- Turn the obnoxious yellow knob to make him flail his arms like a raging 6 year old. Strap his lazy chain beam things onto the moons to have him pull them into Mak’s head :wink:

mini thangs

Using the iron man mask for my mask system- plz don’t steal :heart:you can if you want tho :heart:

closing

Hope you enjoy. Ask questions if you have them. I’ll give answers if I have them.

33 Likes

This is amazing! I love the use of the constrictai head for the rahkshi. Though some close ups of the two robots would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Hey! Very happy to see you’ve entered! One thing before I can qualify it, however, is I do need you to fill out this text block.

After that is added to the first post, I’ll add it to the Entry List! Thanks!

3 Likes

I need a pair of system GSRs now.

We gud now? :yellow_heart:

It’s pretty neat!
While the scale is off, (but no one can blame you; it’d be too much work and way too expensive!) you did a fine job of including functions as well as pose-posibility for this set!
My only really complaint is the glatorian mini-fig, but I do understand the limits of LDD.
The Rakshi figures are good, though! I like the choice for the head!
It’s a cool looking set, and so I wish you luck in the contest!

1 Like

Heck yeah, man. Thanks!

1 Like

The only problem is the accuracy of Mata Nui’s head.