Brickonicle G3 Elements Poll [Worldbuilding] [Pitch]

True, and sure, they are different. That’s why it has been offered as a redefinition - Earth becomes a control over the natural order of the ground, including the soil, but also the plants and vegetation.

Again, then combine the two extremely similar elements, and make nature its own, combining two entirely unrelated elements together is nonsensical.

2 Likes

Sure. This is simply another idea, which presents the concept of combining Earth, Stone, and The Green.

Um, no reason to lump stone in there. Plants generally grow in dirt, not rocks.

2 Likes

Which is nonsense, it’s two completely unrelated power sets being duct taped together, you’re basically giving onua two elements.

2 Likes

Oh please, spare me your accuracy. :stuck_out_tongue: If I wanted the Elements/state of matter to be real world accurate, I would look up my chemistry book.

Sure. I’m not saying you have to agree, but it isn’t complete nonsense. It is about the natural elements of the earth, the life and growth from the soil, and all that jazz.

Nah, I’m with ya man, though I agree that even though the structure of stone and rocks are CLEARLY different, not every knows that and it gets confusing- so it must be replaced I’d prefer Lightning or Metal (naturally occurring things that an ancient tribal culture could see people being able to control- rather than Plasma or Gravity or something :joy:)

It absolutely is nonsense, having control over the earth and plantlife makes no sense from a standpoint of bionicles elements, they are two completely different power sets and have no business being combined.

I can definitely see Kopaka as a Toa of Metal (calculating, cold, precise).

Pohatu the Toa of Air (since tornados, jetaarangs, speed and what not)

and Lewa Toa of Jungle (Wood if you will, make him being able to control plantlife and be connected to it…imagine the awesome Aquaman, but on land with plants).

OK seriously, why do you guys want to just drastically change everything beyond recognition?
I want answers.

3 Likes

That’s an oxymoron.

Right!?!

4 Likes

Not necessarily, these are all proposed changes. We’re discussing different ideas, some of which have more merit than others.

For example, I’ve had the thought that perhaps we could only have four toa, but still keep the six main toa around; If we go with TTV’s proposed changes to Earth, and the other three toa, we have Kopaka and Pohatu as characters who are encountered perhaps in the second year of the line. They focus on different applications of Earth and Water, with Kopaka being Ice, and Pohatu focussing on the earthy and dominating part of Earth. I’ve further extrapolated here:

I wonder what NickonAquaMagna’s ideas for a G3 would be…

No, it is actually complete nonsense. The reasoning behind merging Stone and Earth is because they’re more or less the same thing and can be used for many of the same purposes. That doesn’t apply to plants. They have entirely different applications, and from the perspective of the whole point of elemental powers, that’s basically like lumping together Water and Air because they’re both fluids.

Gravity is, according to advanced physics, the warping of spacetime, which is very much a real thing in that it’s literally everywhere. Even if the Matoran wouldn’t know what it was, the concept of the aether, which has been observed in human cultures, could be how they’d explain it. So, in a sense, Gravity could be renamed “Aether.”

He’s bulletproof, has super strength, can control water with his mind, and can summon an army of sharks. I’m sorry, why does everyone think he’s so lame?

Obviously you havent read much about Aquaman.

I wonder where the rest of his G2 revamp videos are going to air…we might never know.

Gravity would be renamed to Aether…then Vacuum would be renamed to Void.

Or Vacuum would just be canned, and Shadow would be the vacuum element. I mean, it makes sense–it would be the control over these areas of emptiness, where there’s no light or matter. It makes sense when you consider that the very concept of a shadow revolves around the absence of something (namely light).

2 Likes

Darkness is the absence of light, that doesnt mean its complete emptyness. Void is nothingness, not even darkness, not even gravity, not even space and time itself.

…How can a Toa have control over nothing…?

1 Like

K, well areas where there’s no light doesn’t exactly make for a very strong character. “Oh, fear me! I can make you not see anything! Ooooooooooh!” Meanwhile, sucking away the surrounding air would cause a change in pressure that may induce serious injury.