Brickonicle: Lewa's Jungle Speeder

Your designs are fab. I hope you’re doing more!

2 Likes

Not a huge fan of vehicles however I understand the necessity for them in an action theme. I think this handles the situation pretty well in a manner of ways, primarily that it is on the cheaper side of sets and secondly that it allows a more than one character to be posed upon it, as that’s what I believe vehicles should be; moving set pieces that can take action themselves. Keep up the good work, Skull Skorpio looks sick.

1 Like

That skull scorpio figure is 100 fold better than the actual set.

But really though, all of these figures are really well made! The speeder itself also seems pretty solid! But why is Kopaka there?

LEGO would spread out the heroes into different sets and assure you get all of them. The next set will include Pohatu and Gail, whatever it may be.

I love it!

its really cool. i cant say much that isnt already said appart from i feel that it wouls be hard to use the speeders weapon due to there being no gear or much room to fit you fingures and spin it

No need for a gear, the middle is locked but the outer area is loose and able to be turned like the Fortrex.strong text

1 Like

So it works like a proper gatling.

Nice set! Um, I was wondering what program you render your set in, because it looks super cool.

strong text

4 Likes

this is my favorite and the one I would likely buy just cuz that Scorpio. this makes me wish I had the right parts to build it

this or 1 of your other sets should have at least gotten 3rd place

Can you give me an instruction ?