Brickonicle: Lewa's Jungle Speeder

71323 Lewa’s Jungle Speeder
Piece count: 188
$19.99

Help fend off the Skull Scorpio with Lewa’s Jungle Speeder!

• Spin the front to blast studs at the Scorpio!
  • Shoot the Protector of Jungle’s bow!
  • Remove the axes from the bottom of the speeder to fight!
  • Protect yourself with Kopaka’s shield
  • Fire back at the Toa with the Skull Scorpio’s tail!
  • Includes Lewa, Kopaka, Protector of Jungle, and Skull Scorpio figures

This is my second entry to the TTV Brickonicle Contest - thanks for looking!

Like the temple, I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t copy the Protector and Skull Scorpio builds. But I can’t do anything about that! Oh, and credit to the guy who made the background art I’ve been using.

118 Likes

2 Entries under a week of development?!?!
The set has 0 canon value but that doesn’t mean it’s an awful set, I really like the speeder and the Skull Scorpio mini build.
A small logic niche-pick; I find either the Protector or Kopaka unnecessary in this set from today Lego standard, but even if it’s not cut-out or not; I will still buy it-

6 Likes

Definitely kopaka, he feels almost randomly thrown in.

I have to say, I really like the speeder, the weapon storage is slightly oddly placed, but certainly welcomed.

You really deserve to win just on how much your entries feel like actual sets, let alone the fact I’d absolutely buy them.

5 Likes

Those minifigs are so sweet! Especially the Skull Scorpio. You deserve to win this contest!

1 Like

I gotta say, while it’s not canon, I just love the skull scorpio. I also like the way you built the weapons.

2 Likes

XD love the use of the bananas on Lewa’s shoulder XD

1 Like

ʷʰʸ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ

Great entry, same as the last, and I’m fairly sure you got first place in the bag.

Maybe I’ll be able to get third…probably not

1 Like

Gotta agree with most people here, Kopaka feels out of place, parts could have been used for another antagonist or more scenery.

Thanks for the… comments everyone!

I put Kopaka in because like LEGO they’d put in all heroes spread out in different sets. I only get 3, so the next one will include Pohatu and Gali. Sorry that bothers some people, I guess? I’m not entirely going for canon cause I know they didn’t get vehicles last year.

4 Likes

Of course, no lego action line exist without like a million vehicles.

Love the Skull Scorpio microbuild, a shame that you couldn’t work in his original function though.

1 Like

Another quality creation! The speeder looks excellent and I’m impressed by how you designed Skull Scorpio.

1 Like

don’t really get why Lewa would have a speeder,but everything here is really cool,especially that Skull scorpio

That Skull Scorpio looks grand.

2 Likes

I’d just like to say again LEGO’s themes are full of vehicles, and a wave like this definitely needs some. It’s not canon, the vehicles and locations do not have to be canon as per the rules. So there will be vehicles. The next entry will probably be a vehicle. So that’s how it’ll be! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even if your entries don’t win, I gotta say that I feel they match Lego’s style closer than the rest.

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Agreed; that speeder looks very similar to a set I’ve seen in ninjago I think, not sure which one

Yeah I did base it off the Skybound Ninjago speeders. I liked those wings too much! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh boy. I could see myself purchasing this.

1 Like