Brickonicle- My Element Ideas [Characters]

Thank you!

1 Like

So I had an idea yesterday and put it into table format today:

So first I’ll explain the more interesting categories listed here.

Year One Colors is supposed to be the first seen colors of the toa-heroes; essentially, their main colors.
Year One Powers are what each toa controls upon them having these powers.
Year Two Added Colors are the colors added to them after their upgrade. Now, I know this upgrade is still being debated, but if it were to happen, these are colors that I would like to see added to the toa’s main colors, possibly in the form of prints and other small accent applications.
Year Two Added Powers are the powers added to the toa after their upgrade (if this will occur). They still have their main powers, but, as they have now gained strength, wisdom, etc., they now have added control over some, more obscure ranges of manipulation of their respective elements.

So, Now I’m going to go in depth on each individual.

**Tahu:**I’m pretty sure everyone agrees on Year One’s Powers and Colors. For year Two’s Powers, It’d just based on the fact that really really hot fire is blue, so Tahu now has control over hotter fire. Blue is also the reason the Dark Azure is in there for Year Two Colors.
Gali: Mata Blue and Metru Blue, shades of Blue for Year One. Powers consist of Water control. Year two is the addition of Orange to her color scheme (G2 had it, and orange complements blue in terms of color), as well as the added ability to control water currents. While I know this is more about physical force, than elemental manipulation well, not really, it does provide Gali with more control over her element, as she has now gained more experience with it.
**Kopaka:**I’m keeping him as Ice as I feel it appeals to the fandom, is different enough from water to differentiate the two, and adds a whole deal of character and personality to the main toa. 'Nuff said. So, in Year One, Kopaka literally controls Ice; he has no power over the cold or stopping raging blizzards. His Year One Colors are White and Dark Azzure. Now, Year Two gives Kopaka the ability to make the Temperature Cold Around Him and the manipulation over snow (so the added powers of a Toa of Frost, per-say). Year Two would also give him Yellow (to please those Kopaka lightning fans and @Political_Slime who wants one of the main characters to have yellow. Everyone’s happy) Metru Blue could be added instead, but it’s up for debate.
Lewa: As in my drawing above, Lewa’s Year One Colors will be Cyan and Light Green to represent Air as an element (Not Jungle Plant-Life). He could control the wind and glide on air currents if he wanted to (if he couldn’t just straight up fly). Year Two would give him White additions to his Color Scheme (to please the followers of @IllustriousVar 's white and green design), as well as the ability to control Air Pressure, which was a pretty cool concept stated by @Sepublic22 on the main debate topic for TTV’s G3 Elements. And Air pressure does make a lot of sense for a toa of Air, as an extended power.
**Onua:**So I’m just sticking with my thought’s over Onua controlling Topsoil for Year One. It’s literally what Earth is. A demonstration of such powers, thought of by @Matanui606, would be the, essentially, ‘flow’ of the soil by the Toa of Earth, as a Toa of Water would move Water. Beginning Colors would be Black and Purple (Brown is kind of an ugly color, and Lego has limited it highly, especially in Bionicle). While Purple has nothing to do with Dirt, it’s a cool Color, so why not include it. Year Two would see Onua expanding his connection with Dirt, with different types of ‘Soil.’ Yes, Clay isn’t exatly Dirt, but it isn’t exactly Stone, either, so I’d say it fits within Onua Powers. A more fitting extra ability, I think would be Decay; essentially the ability to make live plant matter Compost, and then control that COmpost (which is more like Dirt than Plants).
Pohatu: I’m keeping Pohatu Stone (Sorry Iron/Metal/Plant-life/Nature/Sand fans). Year One, we would see Pohatu controlling rocks, boulders, stones, etc. He would be Gray (to represent gray rocks) and Brunt Orange (to represent more sandstone colored rocks). Now, Year Two Pohatu could control Sand (So, actually, I’m not disappointing Sand fans), but it’s because Sand is really tiny rocks (which, in my opinion, makes more sense than having Sand as an actual element). Also in Year Two, Pohatu would add Tan to his color scheme (so, more Sand reference).

So, those are my ideas for elements for the Main Six Toa further fleshed out.
Feedback is welcome, but make sure it’s not hate-arguments.

I’m adding this to the actual topic itself, as well

Not lime.

Not at all.

Not that horror again.

1 Like

Well, hopefully it won’t be used in constraction parts this time.:stuck_out_tongue:
Since we’re dealing with system and all…

I was debating about making Onua Year Two Color Burnt Orange, but I don’t know how well it would blend in with the black and purple.

Perhaps, (and this would follow more of Var’s color scheme) makes Onua’s Year One color Burnt-Orange, and his Year Two Color Lime? That might look better, color wise.

Interesting plan, definitely less controversial than your last one, I’m just not sure how well it fits with the direction TTV seems to be going in.

1 Like

Yeah, they’re probably going to stick with what Jon said, but there’s still hope…

Yeah, based on how easily swayed by fan art TTV is, Lightning Kopaka is probably gonna be a thing, and they’ve already said Var’s earth is all but official, so really it all seems to come down to stone.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I just can’t take ‘toa of topsoil’ seriously.

2 Likes

I’d be called "Toa of Earth, but to prevent confusion among those who think that this means he controls Rocks, I just ‘labeled’ him Topsoil.

Yeah, Toa of Topsoil would be a very weird name indeed!