Brusk - Self Moc

When Brusk was a young matoran, he lived with his brother Enzore in a small village in Spherus Magna. Brusk was an expert on inventing weapons. He was the village’s blacksmith. But one night, a terrible storm tore the village apart, and Brusk was forced to leave without Enzore. Brusk vanished into the cold woods. Alone.

2 Years Later, Brusk was used to living in the woods. When all of a sudden, An evil Makuta warlord named Azeron attacked him. But a mysterious Toa saved him and defeated Azeron. The Toa was revealed to be Enzore, Brusk’s long lost brother.

Enzore was a lot more different than he was before. He explained that he was like that because he found a Toa stone. Brusk was shocked and wanted to know more about the Toa stone. After explaining the Toa stone, Enzore gave it to Brusk. Then Brusk instantly became a Toa. He and Enzore moved to a new land called Praxis

Brusk is now training to become a better Toa, and to defeat Azeron to earn peace for Spherus Magna.

7 Likes

I forget how long it’s been since you’ve updated him, but he still looks cool.

The midsection of the torso could use some more work, but overall, good job.

Thanks man! Lol I lost track of how long it’s been since I updated him too.

Small pictures, but he looks good.

Thanks!

the photos are a bit hard to see
but the lighting does not help

1 Like

The photos were taken years ago, like in 2012 which was when I first posted this on MOCPages. I may update the moc and photos soon.

1 Like

Ok, was anyone else thinking that this guy kinda looked like a MNOG matoran in the 3rd picture, or is it just me.

It looks good!
I’m in the same boat with @Saxton; the only part I dislike is the midsection.
The rest of it looks nice, though!

Thank you!

1 Like

I can’t see too much of the MoC in those photos, but he looks pretty cool. I would bulk up the waist, though.

1 Like