Buffer (Legoformer)

Another moc from Meepinater? Amazing!

I had quite a few spare pieces that I had picked out from my Conehead, and I decided to have a little fun with them. Originally I had a design that was not unlike a AA cannon, but it was flimsy and I didn’t like how it looked. So I redesigned it, and I decided to go with a smaller artillery cannon. I really liked how it turned out, and the transformation wasn’t too hard to get down.

Buffer is an Autobot, stationed with the U.S. marines to go overseas and fight against Germany/the Decepticons. He opted to take the form of a small artillery cannon, being a weapons expert. He is an old veteran, yet he is quite the formidable warrior.

Comments and criticism are welcome, and I hope you all enjoyed!

30 Likes

A transformer artillery cannon? That’s a really cool idea! And I honestly can’t remember seeing something like this before. I love the original and hunched over robot mode proportions. And the artillery gun mode looks fantastic. Hell I’d call it an amazing gun design even if it didn’t transform. This is a really unique idea and I really like it. Very well done lad.

3 Likes

Thank you!
That means a lot, especially coming from an expert on Transformers such as you.

1 Like

Honestly compared to your conehead, I like this a lot more. And I think a part of that is that this is an original design. The lack of an automatic comparison means it stands on entirely on its own merits, which really helps it. I’d definitely recommend focusing more on creative and original designs.

1 Like

Will do!

1 Like

Very nice! I like this much better than the Conehead. My only gripe, (and it’s a minor one) a cannon of this size would not have that much elevation, but that’s a minor detail most people wouldn’t know or care, so it doesn’t really detract.

Also, Brick Warriors, or Brickarms?

1 Like

Brickarms! :smiley:
and thanks!

I’m sorry, we can’t be friends anymore

I like brickwarriors better. The fit in the aesthetic of lego better.

1 Like

I liked brickarms because they were more realistic for what I wanted (WWI and WWII)
But Brickwarriors is cool too.

And a lot cheaper thanks to blind bags and bundles. Some of my favorite parts came out of a blind bag and a Philistine bundle.

1 Like

Nice!
I might look into it sometime if I have some spare cash.

It’s like, 5 bucks a bag.

1 Like

Very cool! I love the idea of a transformer as an artillery cannon! It also looks great in both forms!

1 Like

Oh dang, this looks awesome!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thanks!

1 Like