Bugs With Badges?

Basically I made this MOC topic this morning, and as of right now it has reached 30 likes. Neither the “nice topic” or the “good topic” badge has showed up. Now I don’t know if it’s a bug or something else, but if someone can fix it, please do. I know it’s a very minor thing, but it’s something I care a lot about.

1 Like

I don’t really mind it not showing up (I know you can mute it someway but I leave it as is if it’s important) and whenever someone like all of your post in one day; it end up like this:
https://m.popkey.co/8bba9d/87pGl.gif

17 Likes

Sometimes it takes a while. I’ve experienced this with other badges. It’ll show up eventually don’t worry.

3 Likes

Ive never had this happen, latest its ever happened is about 5 minutes.

1 Like

More than 40 likes, and still nothing…

@legomaster1378 I’m asking you, since you’re a moderator: is it possible for someone to do it manually? I want my sweet sweet badges :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Done. Message me when you earn “Great topic”.

This is a very peculiar bug. If anyone else comes accross it, please report it on this topic.

3 Likes

Thanks!

So it seems I’m suffering from this with my Demon Warrior MOC. I have 39 likes on it and I haven’t gotten the “Nice Topic” or “Good Topic” badges yet.

What a meme.

2 Likes

What a shame. Your MOC is really neat btw. If you want you can ask a moderator, like I did, and they can give the badge.

Speaking of which, thanks @legomaster1378! They have appeared. what hasn’t appeared is the “great topic” badge (I reached 50 likes, yay!). It might just be late, but in case it doesn’t arrive by tomorrow could you please do your magic again?

2 Likes

Yeah both of my latest topics have exceeded 35 likes and still nothing, also it might be worth mentioning that the mocs on the front page of the message boards havent changed for over a week @legomaster1378

1 Like

The boards are falling apart.

1 Like

Alright, I’ll be reporting this to the admins.

Hmmm, the MOCs on the “featured topics” slider are the top topics this week, just like they’ve always been. Someone who’s more familiar with the code might be able to confirm if there’s a bug. @TakumaNuva, @Political_Slime?

Just reporting in here that I recieved Protector trust level the other day but haven’t yet recieved the badge. I’m assuming this’ll be the same bug.

@legomaster1378 a majority of the topics that are on the front page are at least 2 weeks old, and the bug with the badges is still an ongoing issue. I don’t mean to be an annoyance, I’m just trying to help out

1 Like

It’s no problem. Thanks for reconfirming the issue. We’re aware of it, but stuff like this can take a while to pin down. Thanks for being patient everyone! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It seems like it affects all badges, because I haven’t gotten the Anniversary badge either. At least it isn’t as bad as the 404 and 502 errors back in August, amirite.

1 Like

I just got the 3 badges I was missing, so thanks!

1 Like