Bythalis, The Storm Ninja (5.0)

Honestly, this is probably one of, if not my favorite mocs. Pretty rad stuff here. The shaping is superb, the greebling looks great, and all around this moc is astounding. Honestly I don’t think a waist joint would be worth sacrificing this look, but who knows, maybe you can too this in the future too. Great work here.

1 Like

aka Iron Man arm

3 Likes

What are those?

Anyways, cool moc, the legs are pretty great.

1 Like

It’s like, if Genji had a baby with Thor, and then Arny and Jackie chan had a baby, and then their baby had a baby, and also got a cool hat.

1 Like

Butterfly joints are swivel type joints inside of figure’s torso, and connects to shoulder joints. They allow to pose figure’s arms more forward and backwards. It is sort of hard to explain, but I learned that from Anthonyscustoms’ (YouTube) some various figure reviews with that kind of joint.

1 Like

The MOC is better than the last in construction, but it definitely doesn’t do as good of a job at contrasting the colors to give it a “lightning” feel. Also, the legs look very feminine compared to the rest of the body. Lastly, could you do a shot comparing the old Bythalis and the new one?

2 Likes

Sure! I’ll reply back soon with comparison pic if you mind. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks! I just realized you didn’t include a backstory for this one. I would really know how he got the bionic arm.

1 Like

Eternally tries not to kiss you through the screen

Nice, I’ve seen this guy on google. I like this latest version.