BZPOWER having issues?

I tried to access the bzpower forums yesterday and today to
(www.bzpower.com/board)
But everything is shown as a jumbled mess and only my avatar is visible and account links in my firefox browser.

Even the tab name says **

The layout looks normal in the microsoft edge browser but i am unable to login in on it to test any difference. Does anyone know what may have happened to the forum over the weekend?

I’m not angry or trying to be rude but this error is so sudden. It’s weird enough that they haven’t even repaired the homepage in months.
Is the website being abandoned or something?

1 Like

I guess this?

2 Likes

Do you think they plan on repairing the homepage and the bzpower.info won’t be needed anymore?

1 Like

skill issues or technical issues?

oh actually its maintenance if that update post is true. hmm curious what kinda updates they doing. not that curious since I dont have an account ther but I guess like a little bit curious

Maybe Idk. I am not really an active user of BZP.

3 Likes

Gosh, that’s been happening to me aswell! Perhaps the website wasn’t ready for the new upgrades…

1 Like

I wouldn’t say not compatible. They’re probably having some trial and error days to work things out between work hours and daily life?

bzp’s been down more than it’s been online

this is nothing new, the website fails more times than you can count, it’s buggy and irrevocably ancient

1 Like

This is their reason

1 Like

True it’s been rough.
Even during it’s first years the main Admin Bionicle Rex had a strange habit if closing the forums during Christmas Holidays.

They stopped doing it approximately 2004

1 Like

Bzpower forums are technically back but this error is everywhere if you click on anything.

> [[Template forums/front/forums/forumDisplay is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 Like

BZPower is having issues?

In other news, the sky is blue.

4 Likes

I’ve witnessed this kind of event happen twice before on other lego forums and it does not bode well.

I honestly didn’t think anyone still used BZPower.

2 Likes

It is but it is ridiculously dead. Occasionally me, a quite good moc builder called Heyzork and a few others. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just on life support servers by now. Pffft even the front page hasn’t been fixed in months. Only www.bzpower.info works for that and they still get articles.

6 Likes

Hey! That’s me!

2 Likes

nah, it can’t be you. He said quite good.
/s

4 Likes

bruh, you meanie

1 Like

did you not see the /s

Yeah, I agree @bukah, stop bullying Shezorks.

5 Likes