Cahdok and Gahdok

Bohrok Queens Reimagined

This was a passion project from myself and my good friend @Luigi1456andrew to redesign the Bohrok queen sets from 2002. I built Cahdok (the blue one) and Andrew built Gahdok (the red one). I’m beyond pleased with the end result, and I hope you all enjoy it as well.

Cahdok

Comparison

Gahdok

Comparison

95 Likes

This is too good to be real. comparing with the sets these seem FANTASTIC. That was a great idea to remake them!

5 Likes

i remember seeing this on BIS
this is cool, i need to find a time for my own MOCs

1 Like

Wow! These are just amazing!

1 Like

This is fantastic; they both look so predatory. I’m amazed at how they’re still pretty recognizable despite how different they are.

2 Likes

These are absolutely brilliant! I’m quite impressed how consistent the two look despite being built by two people. Well done all around!

3 Likes

OK.
I’ve honestly never saw a remake so good of the Bohrok Queens. One question tho: what is the greenish thing that is emerging from Cahdok’s tail?

1 Like

These are insane. The way you developed a ribbed look along the sides and the is blowing my mind up.

2 Likes

These look like power rangers zords… 10/10

1 Like

i imagine she just laid an egg

2 Likes

Need. More. Pictures!

1 Like

From the top of her tail?

1 Like

Ok, this… this comes close to perfection.

Awesome texturing, immediately recognizable.
Neat inclusion of those teal and purple technic hoses.

1 Like

ah, maybe it’s blood instead

1 Like

I could believe it being the remnants of an egg. The anatomy of robotic dinosaurs is odd.

2 Likes

I like to imagine it as if she’s constently producing krana in her abdomen. So yeah its like egg juice or something equally as gross

3 Likes

Im more interested in that tiny borock

2 Likes

Okay. So I Iove absolutely EVERYTHING to do with Bohrok.

And these. Are. Beautiful!

I can’t remember the last time I saw an updated version of the qweens, but these are just perfect. I love the subtle physical differences between the two. The heads are handled amazingly. The limbs are shaped wonderfully. Everything about this is just superb!

2 Likes

So wait…
That isn’t the tail?

1 Like

It’s an abdomen, like on a cockroach