I am reviewing set 8762 Toa Iruini, from 2005; released with and without Toa Norik.
He is meant to be the non mutated form of Rahaga Iruini, also released in 2005.
- He has an excellent colour scheme of dark gold and dark green, making him look very regal.
- He reuses the metru build, which is good.
- He has good articulation, with elbow, wrist, leg, knee and foot movement.
- He has both gear and rhotuka spinner, which is integrated into his shield with storage for extra rhotuka.
- Gear function makes the arm with it very floppy.
- Other arm is held on with a pin, but the weight of the shield also causes it to be floppy
- Rhotuka spinner can fall off the shield and also get lost.
Overall this is a very good set set, with a good construction and functions, as well as a good colour scheme; so I rate it 8/10.
Please tell me you thoughts about this set!