Caleb's WIP MOCs

World Premiere in that time.

1 Like

How could it be a World Premiere, when it’s already been out since Thursday?

2 Likes

Look up Civil War release date.

It’s May Sixth

1 Like

Only in Bangladesh, Canada, China, India, Sri Lanka, Lithuania, Mongolia, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Turkey and the USA…

1 Like

Well, I still haven’t watched it…
I need to do that.
And I am in America, BTW.

1 Like

Here is the big update to my main MOC

2 Likes

I like.
(Perhaps, however, you should get a solid background for the pictures)

1 Like

The arms are a bit on the skinny side, but it is glorious (Especially the feet)…

2 Likes

I plan to get a background but its 12.50 at night here so i cant put the effort in

@Lobstroke I plan to beaf up the arm using @TheRed1s suggestion

3 Likes

Not much progress but im still not sure how to bulk up the arms

but he does get a cape

1 Like

A new update bringing with it the first pices of story to this character

he now wields a great hammer used for the creation on masks the hammer could be better but for now its alright (pretty bad).
Story time
He was a student to a the mask makers and in his rush to show them his true power he became distracted and forged the mask of hunger. This mask mutated his head to such a form that it is the only mask he can wear.
After the event involving makuta and ekimu and an explosion he began hunting various beings on okoto and consuming there power. But now that events have been set in motion he seeks the power of great masks.

1 Like

The hammer should be bigger, so as to be more proportionally accurate.

1 Like

Most sertainly

1 Like

That custom torso’s pretty nice! From what I can see of this MOC, It’s looks like a skull villain inika build in some ways.

2 Likes

Now the time of updates

new torso kinda happy but i think i will be using something similar to umarak the destroyers but for now its alright oh and silver pices are place holders

3 Likes

Behold his newest form

Im not sure how i feel about the arms

6 Likes

He feels even taller.
Also, he has the best Av Matoran on his back.
The hands are kind of weird, though.

1 Like

Yes his hands
They continue to bring me pain one day
One day i will make some that work

2 Likes

The basic style with the exo force arms (with the claw pieces featured on Korgot) would work very well, IMO.

1 Like

Wait which pices

1 Like