"Call it whatever you want" Megazord!

As a kid I love watching Power rangers, so when BOOM studios release their Power ranger’s comic series I thought “ok I might give them a read”, and I’m so glad I did. Oh, by the way. If you haven’t read them yet, I highly recommend that you do.
So, feeling nostalgic I thought I’ll make my own Megazord. And also, the name is a nod to the comics and also, I had no idea what to call it. So, I want to hear what names all of you can come up with I’ll love to hear them

Start off with, the Wight Tiger Zord.

I did take some inspiration from the Wight Tiger off the show, mainly because it’s my personal favourite Zord. And yes, the Dragon Zord is good as well, but I always had a soft spot for the Tiger Zord

Next the Black Turtle Zord

Next the Red Fire Bird Zord

Next the Blue Ox Zord

And lately the Yellow Rino Zord

I will point out that the Ox and Rino skeleton are base off the Votron Lego set

I also made a minifig ranger to go along with the Zords. I wanted to make a full team, but I couldn’t find a way to build them in with the Megazord

So sadly have to do with the one.

Now, do you know what time it is, it’s time to bring them together. Play that song now, cause it Megazord time

Summary

Here it is the “Call whatever you want” Megazord!

I had a few ideas as to what sort of theme I wanted to go by. First, I went with the four guardians of Chinese mythology, the black turtle, azure dragon, red fire bird and wight tiger, also there’s the gold dragon as well. But I couldn’t get that to work, mainly with the two dragons. So, I thought about the Chinese zodiac. Going with the ones base of my family, but that wasn’t going to work ever because one was a rat and another was a dragon again. So, at the end I thought to go with both (short of) I went more with the guardians, taking out the dragons and putting the Ox and the horse or dog. But I did changes them out for a Rino, so that the legs are the same.

If you open up the Megazord you can see a little ranger inside.

I didn’t have much room to work with, so I try to get the look of cockpits that the rangers had when piloting there Zords

Here the sword because come on, a Megazord need a sword

well that’s it of now, let me know on what you think and I’ll be back with more.

And also, make sure to let me know on what name I should give it

20 Likes

this is, as some would say, really good

That is big.
glorious.