Calling all musicians!!!

Hey guys, I’m a drummer and I thought it’d be fun to try something. If we can find at least one of each of the following:
guitarist, bassist, singer, keyboardist, producer

And bruhaps more

We could put together a collab cover or something. What do y’all think?

1 Like

I think you need a brass section… but that may just be personal preference. This is going out on a limb… like the biggest limb ever, I am afraid to even bring this up, but I had been musing with the idea of making a cover of a song using only instruments constructed out of Lego pieces, kind of like what wintergatan did for his marble machine. I have made some simple and rudimentary keyboard models using the mindstorms rcx. Like I said, this is probably a bad idea, but it would definitely be unique and similar to the approach of the band oingo boingo, who sometimes used homemade instruments in their performances.

2 Likes

What song are you thinking of?

1 Like

May I suggest adding a kazoo

1 Like

I’m thinking something simpler haha[quote=“BlackBeltGamer98, post:3, topic:51727, full:true”]
What song are you thinking of?
[/quote]
Don’t know, just something simple

Yes you may

I have a kazoo

1 Like

2 Likes

Is that an electric kazoo?

1 Like

I play the air guitar

2 Likes

It’s a Microphone insterted into the kazoo, similar to how you can mic up an acoustic guitar.

Sadly, I have no instuments, but I could come up with a band logo if you like, otherwise, I’ll simply watch.

2 Likes

Keyboard here I guess

Oh sweet we actually got one. This might actually move beyond me thinking it sounds like a cool idea

I can play pretty much anything on that list, plus some synthesizer/drum machine stuff.

1 Like

E🅱️ic. You could be quite helpful haha. Can you mix and stuff?

Yeah sure. I’m not very good at mixing on my own but it would probably work better if I got input from other people.

1 Like

I play bass, although not that often anymore. Just what do you have in mind for this? I could maybe do something not too complex

1 Like

I play baritone, I know you said that a brass section would be too complicated, but I can pick up that instrument again.

1 Like

But do you SLAPP it?

1 Like

I play violin

and kazoo