Can CCBS sockets break?

Did you yous’t did that.

nope it happened while mocing yesterday

2 Likes

I’ve never seen a hand piece break like that. Interesting.

1 Like

Huh. Could be the same issue some TECHNIC bricks had with the fire retardant decomposing the bricks over time… IDK. As of now mine have stayed strong.

by first wave, you mean 1.0 right?

because that wasn’t CCBS.

I haven’t had any CCBS parts break on me. If they do it’s a rare occurrence.

1 Like

Yes. One of my neon green HF 4.0 heads broke.

Those were using the same moulds as the Glatorian heads. They hadn’t been updated since the Glatorian era, so technically they aren’t CCBS.

6 Likes

I think he means the Breakout heads.

I haven’t had any ccbs pieces break yet but we might have to see over the course of a few years. lots of bionicle parts would get stiff over the years and start to crack, especially trans parts and bright green

Yes. The breakout heads are the ones I was talking about.

1 Like

those were certainly different than the Glatorian heads in 09. Heck, didn’t savage planet use new head molds?

They were the same heads from 2.0, which introduced them.

1 Like

Okay foos

Let me clear up the head situation

1.0 used glatorian heads
2.0 used a new special head
3.0 used 2.0s head
breakout used glatorian heads
BA had special heads
and ifb had nothing spectacular, just minifig heads, and special new heads for the beasts

8 Likes

thanks paytu

like most of us knew that

but thanks anyway

(man replying to your posts screws with my grammar)

Pot8o’s grammar is actually decent; it’s his punctuation you’re probably thrown off by.

4 Likes

Pure laziness.

back on topic, I posted all that for the people who were confused.

1 Like

It’s plastic, the answer is yes.

1 Like

I have a few of instances.

the gray rubber/expansion/friction can be REALLY stiff if the toy like my Darth Vader 75534 with removable helmet piece got really stiff.

Breakout Surge had 5 major cracks. one of his feet, both of his green armpieces still useable got and his fist and his glatorian head.