I was talking with some Iliad buddies about Kanohi, and they brought up the idea of a Kanohi having a good chunk taken out, replaced by part of another. They saw no reason for this to have consequences, though I thought it could be really bad even with powerless Kanohi. So:
- Could you put two Kanohi together?
– What’s the safest way to do so? Binding them together like strapping something to a flatbed? Welding with heat? The MU equivalent of super-glue?
– What’s the safest (and most dangerous power combination, aside from Legendaries?
– What would the resulting power be? For example, would it be one of the components, or might it work like fusing Kanoka?
– What consequences could arise from…
— Two Powerless?
— Two Nobles?
— Two Greats?
— A mix of two of the above?
Sorry, this one’s got a lot of potential follow-ups. Thanks in advance!