Cannon Fodder (dumb luck)

Cannon fodder, poor poor Cannon Fodder. Besides his unfortunate name, he seems to have the worst luck and is always in the wrong place at the wrong time. Good thing he can just put himself back together again, but that doesn’t mean he can feel any of it, because he can feel all of the pain.

9 Likes

It’s a simple CCBS figure and I presume it has a gap in it’s butt. Try to remake the colour scheme.

1 Like

Well In case you were not aware this moc is simple because I wanted it to be that way. I made it simple because it’s literally made to be canon fodder in the topics I make.

This purpose could have been fulfilled by a more complex moc too.

True, but I wanted this moc to be destructible without wanting to spend very much time on putting it back together after I was done taking it a part just to repeat the process in a different way. That would get very redundant and annoying after a while.

This doesn’t mean it can’t look good.

1 Like

As IceBear said, he made the MOC the way he wanted to. By no means is he required to act upon your comments. Critiquing MOCs is providing your opinion, not demanding change. Ultimately, the creation is up to the creator.

2 Likes

I wasn’t demanding any change in any of my comments. I was just giving my opinion.

2 Likes

@jayzor17 It’s all good I know he wasn’t doing that

@Toa_Vladin I appreciate your advice, but ultimately it is my decision to act on it or not, however I do appreciate the advice.

2 Likes

You made your opinion clear in the first post, and IceBear made it clear that it isn’t an aspect of the MOC that he’s concerned about. Continuing to debate it comes across as a bit pushy.

Sorry if I’m overreacting a bit; it feels like I’ve been seeing this sort of thing a lot lately, and it’s getting on my nerves.

Okay; I’ll be quiet now. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lets just all be chill :point_left::sunglasses::point_right:

1 Like

I’d suggest you swap out the gold and the gunmetal for more yellow and silver, respectively. If you have them, at that point you could use the printed shells from EVO XL machine.

1 Like