It’s finally done!

3 Likes

Added

1 Like

Toa Iruini’s Team

5 Likes

@Takutanuva Ok great, added them to the list

Im done now

Hey, sorry that I haven’t posted any updates. I honestly haven’t had the motivation to build anything, so I’m still at square zero. I’ve had a bunch of things going on in my personal life and it’s been really draining. My point is, I have no idea when I’m even going to work on my contributions, especially with college starting in a few weeks, so, sorry in advance, but it’s probably going to be a while before I get anything done

3 Likes

Ok. No problem. Do what is more important first.

Can a team be covered more than once? Because I still have 8 Toa Mangai MOCs around :see_no_evil:.

1 Like

my pictures were actually already taken, but then i got like thirty pounds of lego at brickfair and i want to see if there’s anything in there that would improve my dudes and female dudes

2 Likes

Hm. Ok. I will note that.

@GoodGuy2006 Ok. Thats good.

1 Like

Thanks, do I need to put a link somewhere? It is already on ttv though.

1 Like

You can just put a link in here.

1 Like
2 Likes

Since no one wants to build bad guys, I will. I already have the Shadow Toa Mata and am ready to start building the Shadow Takanuvas.

2 Likes

But you were the good guy! You were supposed to destroy the bad guys not build them! Bring balance to BIONICLE not leave it in darkness!

3 Likes

That’s how I bring balance, without me there would be only good guys. Balance doesn’t mean there are no bad ones.

3 Likes

So I am going to add you to the shadow Toa Mata and Takanuva is that right?

All hail the good guy <3

1 Like

Yes of course.