Canon Toa Team Collab-Open to sign ups

Jovan: I like how you made his torso.
Dead Ignika Guy: His white arms do not match at all with the rest of him.
Spinner: He literally has a metru torso and an axle for lower arms.
Ms. Olmak: Looks nice, but needs shoulder armor for the left shoulder. Make it be asymmetrical.
Turaga Fire Man: He looks like something I’d throw together in 5 minutes.
Headache Girl: Make it more unique from the original headache girl.

1 Like

…it is

3 Likes

no I meant add shoulder armor but still make it asymmetrical

2 Likes

ooooohhh okay
didn’t understand

1 Like

featuring: floating because stud.io doesn’t want to work properly

5 Likes

I might be open to doing the Hordika but I dunno if I’ll be able to make it before the deadline, whenever that is.

1 Like

Can I do Iruini’s team?

He said there isn’t a deadline for this

3 Likes

Would be awesome if someone built more beast like versions, so that they are not all clone models and have reacted to the venom differently.

I am somewhat interested in the Mahri but idk if have the parts and I’m too lazy to get Bio-pack, maybe I will eventually…

3 Likes

The Toa Nuva in their Adaptive Adaptive Armor Forms - Creative Content / Lego Creations - The TTV Message Boards (ttvchannel.com)

Got my other part of the collab done!

2 Likes

I hope that the Knight’s Kingdom Parts Pack gets released soon; I want to give my toa team a somewhat knightly aesthetic

I have all of the toas’ general designs in my head, but I haven’t built much so far

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking, I wanted to make them really emphasize a more Rahi-like look rather than clone sets, I can already see Nokama having fins, flippers, and the like. I guess I’ll be taking on the Hordika then, wish me luck!

Side note; @Senit I think you could probably try adding one of the alternate universe teams. (Macku, Kapura, etc)

2 Likes

Yeah I would like to see teams like the Shadow Toa from 01, teams from other universes like a team of Shadow Takanuvas, the rest of the Mahri from the Spherus Magna universe considering we saw Jaller and Kongu from that universe, and the Toa Metru from Terry’s vision back in Time Trap. (These are the metrutoran as toa)

If any of these are added I would like to take the Time Trap vision of the Metru since I’ve made mocs of them but I haven’t rendered and posted them yet

1 Like

Yup will note that.

Yes you can

Nice.

Ok. I will put you in as a possibility for them.

Yeah that would be cool.

Sounds great

cool idea.

Ok. Um. I will add them. But its not really know if the melding universe Toa were split into Teams.

Ok will add these.

Ok I’m gonna put these in aswell

Ok they are in too.

Yup I can put these in.

Ok I will sign you up.

Update on this one:

I decided to paint the mask now. Mixed some blue and silver colors. Looks a bit closer to the official color irl:

3 Likes

Here’s the Metru from Teridax’s vision in Time Trap

3 Likes

Yup noted. (A bit late to reply)

It’s finally done!

3 Likes

Added

1 Like

Toa Iruini’s Team

5 Likes

@Takutanuva Ok great, added them to the list

Im done now