Cappuccino

alrighty then

@MakutaOisli

10 Likes

Perfect.

1 Like

she needs to watch how many krabby patties she is eating

8 Likes

Sorry to tell you sir, but she is not like that from the krabby patties. Its from all the sugar.

wish the wings had more colour to them

Slowly…

Slowly the thiccness closes in.

All jokes aside, this is actually a bangin’ interpretation of the MOC. The colors look great here, and the detail on the shins is paramount. But the chest coloring wasn’t that suspicious on the original! =P

2 Likes

er

it’s accurate to the moc I’ll say that. neat

3 Likes

she be thic

1 Like

A great masterpiece! This belongs in the Louvre!

1 Like

squidward in the patty vault moment amirite
I think this artwork is rather nice, although the artistic liberties here are…interesting.
I’m not complaining, though

1 Like

This is evidence that will hold up in Monopoly Court. As the local authority on being convicted in said court, I counsel you to not, I repeat, NOT say anything else regarding bats that can be used against you. =P

1 Like

not so, bat simping is now rewarded

it shows signs of true devotion

2 Likes

. . .

I’ve prospectively done seven months now, and I don’t remember being released. =P

1 Like

you are released

and also offered free bat drawing commission as compensation for your suffering

1 Like

Okay, I’m pacified, but we’ll have to talk about your apparent all-encompassing power over courts and prisons.

Also wait, you draw all bats for free. Unless you (wisely) monetized this. =P

1 Like

See I like money but I also like all of you guys and I’d feel bad charging you for artwork

I probably should though

1 Like

I shouldn’t have said anything. =P

1 Like
As long as he won’t charge prices for prior artworks.

Looks pretty nice

3 Likes

I have considered setting up paid commissions many times but I’ve always backed out because I’m too nice and feel like people shouldn’t have to buy my art

Whatever the case, @MooCowsRock still has a free bat commission thing

You can use my new bat creation service since you don’t already have a bat character

1 Like

set up patreon, practice your drawing, get a twitter, within a few weeks your drawings will be on KYM’s trending images

2 Likes