Captain Tolun

A evil leader with a strong believe that everything is meant for him to rule. He is armed with an powerfull wing jetpack and a big machinegun.

‘Everyone should be afraid of me, I will conquer everything in exsistence!’

• Cp. Tolun 2019

It was fun to build him, but OMG he is top heavy with the wings! getting him well posed was difficult.

51 Likes

I-I don’t know what to say… The mask is nice… as is the gun… It’s wonderful…

2 Likes

Ooh, that’s some good stuff.

1 Like

Finally, some good MOCs

Cp. Tolun here is a good example of old pieces still working just dandy. The shaping with the placement of every piece is simply fantastic. Nothing feels bizarre or out of place.

Really, this MOC seems so good that it’s hard coming up with something I don’t like about it. The ankles seem really weak with the high feet and the old connection resting under so much weight and bulk. Maybe you found a work-around that I’m simply unaware of, but that ankle scares me.

Overall, you did an exceptional job with this fellow. He certainly seems near flawless in his composition, and even for a Homecoming Vulture double. Excellent work.

3 Likes

Woah, this looks incredible, I love the detachable jetpack and the gun is insane. Backwards blaster, genius.

1 Like

That gas mask thing is probably my favorite part. I love the use of that Racers engine piece!

1 Like

That mask! Very creative!

2 Likes

By the emperor, that head…

2 Likes

@Ghid
@LegoDavid
@Kardax
@SirKeksalot
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
@ProfSrlojohn
@TheMOCingbird

Y’all are so nice! Thank you for the great compliments!

3 Likes

This looks like if you gave an Adeptus Astartes the wings of Homecoming’s Vulture - truly a terrifying combination :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, uh, the Emperor protects! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like