Cardius the Void Hunter

BIO BELOW:

A high ranking member of the mysterious organization known as “Cordex”. Cardius is known for his calculated strategies and supreme swordsmanship. He has been infused with what used to be a common resource that powered his planet, but is now scarce. This resource is known as “Atrion”, and it ascended his power and strength to new levels.

Cardius and Crypto had one goal: to end their planet’s resource crisis and free their race from an impending doom. This goal united the two, to the point where he helped augment her into the cybernetic being that she is today, and also infused her with Atrion.

However, this bond was not to last. In his pursuit for a solution to their planet’s crisis, Cardius grew fascinated with the ideology of godhood and wanted to ascend to new levels of power. Crypto was warned by the Voices of the Void that this thirst for power could end all life, as Cardius began to lack empathy and humanity the more power he obtained.

After learning of the powers that a Void Walker could possess and failing to bring Crypto to his side once more, Cardius became enemies with Crypto. It was then that he became a Void Hunter.

For more images, click here!

47 Likes

Ah wrist blades, the weapons of superior mocs. The colours look great and the baseplate is a nice touch, I love the grid setup.

This…yes.

1 Like

This thing looks fantastic. Black just seems to work at all times as you have clearly shown. Small critiques would be thin joints at the ankle and hip but I can understand that could be to help articulation.

Looks like a solid build, but I’d like some close-up pictures with the MOC, I can’t see that much.

Really nice use of those Nexo Knights parts! Also, the stand/base of the MOC is very well built!

Now this is a really solid moc.

Are those green Skrall blades on his back supposed to be wings? Because they work surprisingly well as wings.

1 Like

They do look really good as wings! I kind of want to make another MOC with them as actual wings.

For this guy in particular though, they are not wings. They are there purely for aesthetics. Though in my “lore” for this guy, They extend out like mechanical “Doctor Octopus” so he can have long ranged attacks!