Cataclysm

A single figure sits on a pole thrust into the dust. They wave at the ship

“Identify yourself.” He calmly requested the figure.

“Fwaahhhhhhh, first visitors I get in a month and they’ve all got a bloomin stick up their arse bloody typical. Names Phylactery, vessel 8-tau, current guard of this flippin dustbowl and very bored immortal.”

Then the horrifying realisation hits, they have a cockney accent

“I’ve been in a lab for eons, social etiquette isn’t my forte.” Dr. X said politely.

“I’m Dr. X, an Infinite from the Angel universe and I’m here to harvest some AN for research purposes.” He explained.

“Eh a labbie? Oh ya come here prancin about just ready to grab a lil of that paradoxical malarkey fer reeeeesearch? A loikly story, sorry mate but I’ve heard that’n a dozen times before.”

“What proof do you require to verify the truth of my words?” Dr. X asked patiently, setting the craft to hover near the entity and shutting off the AN trap.

“Well one ‘as ta wonder as to why a labbie’ would need a squadron of armed guards? Specially when commin out to a place as dead as this?”

“Security in case something goes wrong and to keep an eye on me while out of the Celestials’ world.” Dr. X explained, “And the Xir’algath are always to be anticipated.”

“To keep an eye on you ya say, so they just let a nutter here to my place fully knowin it’ll bring those flippin inkpots ta me”

1 Like

“No, it’s mainly a precaution in these difficult times.” Dr. X said. “I have a guide from The Collect with me if you wish to speak with him.”

1 Like

Savager stepped back slightly in shock and confusion

“Aight then lemme see im”

The projection was nowhere to be seen

A single burn mark was present around the hole, a symbol. Omega.

1 Like

“He was here.” Dr. X said, “Collect, what has happened to my guide?” He asks the Collect as a whole.

1 Like

Savager, grunting, swiped his claws at the being.

The claws of savager would violently explode on contact with the figure in a flash of sudden darkness.

“You tryin ta pull tha wool over me eyes are ya, you cheeky git?”

“I have not spoken any falsehoods to you.” Dr. X said. “Would you rather I come out and speak with you in person?”

“…Yea that’ll do.”

Dr. X enters an EVA (Extra-Vehicular Activity) and goes through the airlock. Exiting to meet the entity as he flew like a ghost toward him.

Phylactery almost appeared like a bio-mechanical suit of armour, covered in fins, only their limbs and head were floating

Dr. X waits for Phylactery to speak first.

OOC: Phylactery is trustworthy…right?

1 Like