Cataclysm

The shade’s skeletal face morphed into a shape that resembled them knowing that they made a mistake.

The soft whirring of servo motors, the metallic clunk of the gyroc-shot being loaded all culminating in the sound of compressed air and an igniting engine at point blank range. Oh right and a big explosion

1 Like

Luxatium outwardly looks unperturbed, but inwardly becomes worried. He reaches outward with Ignotium energy, pulling light from other worlds along it’s strands. He begins to glow more brightly, although the radius of that light remains strangely small, choked off by the shadows. He waits for the shades to strike, protecting the weakened Umbrian.

1 Like

The shade shrieked as it was shattered apart by Omega’s blast.

@TBT_Emerald

“Thanks.” Umbrian said gratefully as the barrier was raised around him. From all directions, Shades suddenly flew towards Luxatium.

Dr. X waits until the device is at full capacity before shutting it off and looking at the Crimson Energy, his face pensive as he ponders how he could harvest enough of it to make the schematics it showed him into a reality.

1 Like

Suddenly, Dr. X would find himself being approached by a mysterious tall figure. He was an infinite, who wore ornate elegant robes which signified his high status in the Infinite society.
.”greetings, Dr. X”

As they get close, Luxatium sends spikes of light and primal energy toward them.

1 Like

Any shade outside the radius of the spikes would be peppered with a combination of lightning and antimatter rounds

1 Like

“What brings you here?” Dr. X asked, not turning from the Energies.

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton

All the Shades fell dead before Luxatium and Omega.

“Come, we must move onward. We near ever closer to the end.” Michael said to the group, motioning for them to follow after him.

@BlackBeltGamer98

“I sense that you seek to unlock the secrets of Crimson Energy?” The Infinite said to Dr. X.

Yakiv beckoned the group to follow as Omega trudged alongside Mark, cables jiggling with each step

1 Like

Luxatium moves with the group, helping Umbrian along.

1 Like

“Perhaps.” He said, not recognizing who the figure was.

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL

“So, uh, can you …talk?” Mark shyly asked Omega as they walked along.

@TBT_Emerald

"So, friend, what have you been up to in these past thousands of years?’ Umbrian asked Luxatium as they walked along.

@BlackBeltGamer98

The Infinite stepped closer to Dr. X.
“My dear child, there is still much that you have yet to learn about your own kind. But fear not, for I shall help you to awaken The Crimson within you.”

Dr. X seemed a bit nervous, “How do I know this isn’t some kind of trick?” He asked, grabbing a mallet from the tool bench.

1 Like

The Infinite held up his hands in the air.
“At ease. I do not wish harm upon you.”

“Prove it.” He said.

1 Like

@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton
@TBT_Emerald
@Toa_Radrix
The group would enter a vast, expansive chamber. Mark warily observed his surroundings, watching for any threats or dangers.
Suddenly, some people may have felt a drop of something wet and warm fall onto their heads.
Mark definently felt it, and he touched the spot where the drop landed with his fingers. It was hard to examine the substance in the darkness, but Mark could make out a redness to it.
With growing horror, Mark peered up to see countless dead bodies hanging from the ceiling in chains, like meat hanging from the ceiling of a slaughterhouse. Familiar faces, such as Richard, Sadie and Yakiv could be found among the dead. The horrified looks on their faces reflected Mark’s own at this moment.
Shadow Heart and Spider-Man walked with the group until the blood of the slaughtered bodies that were hanging like meat would drop on their heads.

They both looked up and saw this, more so of them, both Connor was scared as he stepped a bit back and he cleaned the top of his head and saw that it was blood.

“Mmm tasty…” Impulse creepingly spoked out that gave Connor a shiver and a slight scare as he nudged against Bruce.

“Impulse!” Connor said and to that Impulse would only laugh a little.

“Oh relax, I’m just messing around.” Impulse said. “I don’t like human flesh anyway.”

Connor sighed and shook his head before he looked behind him, it was Bruce with his helmet off having an arched eyebrow and a glare. “Your buddy has some issues, you know that?”

Connor slowly began to nod his head in a reluctant way. “I know…but he is helpful!” He said making a strong case for him. “Plus he helped you with that Endo Armor.”

Bruce rolled his eyes. “Point taken.” He said as he walked some more with Connor on his side.

“-Do you like my little ‘trophy collection’? It consists of every inhabitant from my native universe.” Gamemark said as he stepped forward from the darkness.
“I killed them all. Each and every last one of them.” He said with sick pride, admiring the collection of corpses.
“However, I have ways felt that my collection lacks a proper centerpiece. It is missing only one final piece…” Said Gamemark, grinning widely as he stood face to face with Mark.
“…Myself.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
“Your real name, is Amaru. And I also presume that you have never told this information to anyone else besides The Infinites.” The scholar said to Dr. X.

1 Like

From the hollow gap of omega came a cold mechanical voice, echoing and lifeless

"I have killed you once, I can and will do so again."

1 Like

Gamemark slowly turned to face Omega.

“Oh, I don’t recal ever meeting you. You must be mistaking me for The Gamemaster. But in any case, you will make a fine addition to my collection.” Gamemark hissed, chains slithering out of his coat.
@L.O.S.S-KAL