Cataclysm

Mark stood beside Sadie.
“Are you ready to do this?” He asked her.
Sadie smiled solemnly, stepping up to Mark and kissing him.
“We have already been through so much together. I am ready to see this through and end the fight, once and for all.” She said with conviction.
Mark smiled warmly, looking on at all his friends with pride, hope and joy.

“Let’s do this.” He said, as he shoved the doors to Kreel’s throne room open.

Kreel sat atop her throne, grinning wildly like a shark as the heroes entered. She was very tall and thin, with a strong defined jaw. Unlike the other Xir’algath, she possessed a face that actually bore a near-human appearance. Her age and corruption betrayed her appearances; if it were not for those two things, she could have been a very beautiful woman. Her body was enveloped in the blackest of black elegant robes, with a spidery symbol emblazoned on her chest. There was a nearly-visible aura of darkness and poison surrounding her.

“I will not lie, I thought you all would have died in the first portion of my labyrinth. Color me impressed…” Kreel rasped.
“Kreel! Your conquest is at an end! We shall avenge The Grand Seraphim’s death!” Mark passionately declared.

Kreel cackled heartily at Mark’s statement, her ancient “bones” audibly cracking as her body rocked.
“The Seraphim?! That arrogant fool never told Everything, did he?” She said rhetorically.
Mark raised an eyebrow in confusion. “W-what?” He asked.

“We were once very close, him and I…in fact, as close as lovers. So intimate was our love, that it spawned a being from us: Taghiat Quasia!”

Mark was taken aback. How could this have been?

“It was a sacred law that no two Multiversal entities from different races could interbreed. For we feared the adverse consequences of the product of such relationships. The power that the spawnlings could weild would be as great as two different Multiversal races. And the potential destruction that they could cause would be devastating. The Grand Seraphim knew this, and feared the scandal and shunning he would have to answer to if what we did was brought to light. I however, was not. I could have cared less about what people thought of me or my child. Tensions arose between us as I tried to reveal the truth to my people and the Grand Seraphim continuously buried it, and the relationship with the man I once loved had soured. And as you know, this led to my eventual conquest of The Multiverse…”

Mark wore a blank expression on his face.
“So, you committed mass genocide, enslaced entire races, wiped out whole universes and raised multiverse-spanning anarchy, all because your baby daddy was ashamed of having a child with you?” He said bluntly.
“You would never understand such dealings, mortal!” Kreel spat defensively. She summoned Blackedge to her hand. The large, epicly jagged black blade fused to her hand, becoming one with her arm.
“I Will annihilate The Multiverse, and you can do nothing to stop me! You are all nothing more than mere pests stand in my way that I must exterminate.” Kreel said darkly,rising up and stepping down from her throne. She now seemed infinitely more taller than before, her head nearly touching the ceiling.
“Than we shall be the ‘pests’ which finally defeat you, and restore peace!” Mark said, putting away Skullbreaker and Chaosbreaker. Instead, he unsheathed Umbra’s Bane, the white blade piercing through the darkness of the throne room like a candle in the dark.

Meanwhile, as Archangel Gabriel was fighting on the Battlefield, a premonition suddenly came over her. The words of The Prophecy of Blades came back to her, and were recited in her mind.

The Prophecy speaks of two blades. One forged from the Whitest Light, and the other from the Blackest Dark. The End of Days shall be signified, when these two blades inevitably clash.

Then, Gabriel’s vision briefly went elsewhere, away from the battlefield. For a fleeting moment, Gabriel’s disembodied eyes peered into Kreel’s throne room, in time to watch Kreel and Mark approach each-other with their swords.
With horror, Gabriel realized what was happening before her. “No!” She mouthed, gasping in a silent scream. But there was nothing she could do to stop it. She couldn’t get there in time.

With that, Blackedge and Umbra’s Bane

clashed.

A blinding flash of light quickly proceeded by a consuming void of darkness was created, and then was dissipated by a very powerful shockwave generated by the two blades clashing. So great was this shockwave that it resonated all throughout the entire Multiverse in a very short period of time.

The final battle had begun.
@Kirathel
@Runa
@Flux
@Kirathel
@MichaelBT-7474
@TBT_Emerald
@meepinater
@L.O.S.S-KAL

1 Like

Kyran and Rohan grimaced and dug their staffs into the ground, resisting the wave.
“What happened?”

1 Like

Luxatium stops throwing up defensive shields for a second. “The time has come.” He says.

@Mctoran

IC: Come my friend
My dear, lovely, pretty friend
We have one more person to kill

Axiom’s feet dig into the ground, particle-clumps forming into spurs to anchor him. The wave of darkness washes over him, and the voice grows colder.

“I am not your friend,” he spat, blinking his eyes through the dark. “You thing of hell. Your survival here is merely an error. Our alliance remains-”

Axiom jabbed a finger forward, through the darkness. “That thing, the queen-”

Oh yes, the voice replied demurely. It must die, must it not?

“Yes,” Axiom said. “It must.”

Through the darkness he saw it, body sparking with faint, muted color. It laughed again, slowly. And then we’re back to where we…were before?

“Our alliance remains,” Axiom said flatly, “While everything is not at stake. After that…”

Then everything returns, the voice finished. It sounded disappointed, cautious even. Axiom brushed it aside.

“Enough speech. One more time-”

One more time.

A horrible cold sensation overpowered Axiom’s body again and he fell to his knees. He stayed there a while, before slowly, laboriously standing again.

The Queen dies,” the two voices boomed as one.
Or everything else will.

1 Like

As Dr. X was meditating, inviting the Energies to join him so he may better understand and comprehend their will and they his mind and soul, felt this disturbance.

It had begun, the fated clash of Light and Dark but he knew the future was always in motion and that those who hastily try to control it often end up being punished for their actions. And so he continued to meditate, attuning himself to each Energy and awaiting their call to help them write a symphony of Five amidst this chaos.

Kreel’s explenation made somewhat sense to Bruce, though he thought he wasn’t the only one thinking that it was a bit too much.

So in the end, what sparked this desire to conqure the Multiverse was not out of dominance but rather out of love, a fool The Grand Seraphim was…

He could have prevented this all, only if he listened a lot better. But was done was done, now Umbra’s Bane and Blackedge clashed against each other. The battle has begun.

Bruce was flying around in his Predator Mode, mostly likely around Kreel’s tall body as Spider-Man, White Hood and Nexus joined in.

Bruce would slash at her shoulder in attempt to cause a wound with his nano sharp blade while Spider-Man was shooting webs at her eyes to cause a distraction.

White Hood was sprinting as he took his katanas and started to slash at her thighs before Nexus charged his fist and let out a large blast of thermal energy at Kreel.

@Mctoran

@meepinater

“It’s the final battle.” Richard stated to the two wizards as the fight commenced.

@Kirathel

“Indeed!” Kreel hissed as she lashed tentacles at Axiom.

@MichaelBT-7474

The webs burned away from Kreel’s face as she glared at Spider-Man for such disrespectful behavior towards a queen. She then seized Bruce by his throat, and chucked him across the room, his body smacking against the wall. The shoulder slash quickly healed back up.

Kreel cackled hideously at her opponents’ attacks. They really thought that this would harm her?!

With that, she raised Darkedge high into the air, bringing it down to the ground as hard as possible, creating a very large and disruptive shockwave that shook the very castle they were in.
@TBT_Emerald
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Skarpix soon appeared at the scene. From behind he glared at Kreel, anger flaming in his eyes

1 Like

Kreel turned around to face Skarpix to grin.

“Ah, I think I remember you. You were from that race we wiped put long ago! You must be one stubborn pest to be still alive!” She roared, swinging Darkedge at Skarpix.

Skarpix jumped over Darkedge followed by other scorpions

“If I shall die, it will be only when I’ll TEAR YOUR FILTHY FLESH and BREAK YOUR BONES!” he screamed, saliva oozing from his mouth.

All the scorpions began shooting venom toward Kreel

1 Like

And then came the scratching, quiet at first yet still cutting through the air like a scalpel

1 Like

Kyran summoned a portal, the round ring appearing at Kreel’s waist. Quickly, he closed it again

1 Like

Luxatium hurls bolts of light and primal energy at Kreel. He remains silent, not sure if anyone could stop the prophesy from being fulfilled.

1 Like

@meepinater
Kreel hissed as she was severed at the waist. Her legs regenerated, now curled up into a bloom of tentacles like Ursula the sea witch.

@TBT_Emerald

Kreel slapped the bolt aside, shattering it like glass as fractals flew everywhere.

@Toa_Radrix

The venom of the scorpions burned Kreel’s skin, but this did nothing more than serve as an annoyance. She shot spikes of her substance at the Scorpions.

Bruce’s body smashed against the wall, from the impact it left a few cracks on it as he fell down on the ground, grunting and groaning from the slight pain he felt.

Spider-Man’s senses were acting very hyperactive, he couldn’t afford to hold back with this one. Suddenly he changed into Impulse, the big symbiote brute taking over for now.

Hello Mommie!” He greeted the Queen as he webbed towards her and smashed his fists towards her for, in an attempt to then release the shockwave from Spider-Man’s gloves.

When the ground finally settled from the shockwave that came from Darkedge Nexus stared at her for a moment. “She is strong…” He muttered as his body was suddenly engulfed with an orange firey aura.

White Hood blinked, she was way out of his league. How could he even stand a chance against her? The suit can take so much punishment until it gets too risky…

Nexus charged in like a speeding bullet, he himself became a force of energy that was coming towards Kreel very fast.

White Hood was running around to get a better clear shot at her, he was watching if Nexus’ attack had any success.

Bruce manages to stand up and shook his head. “Screw this.” He muttered as he flew in the air and called out to Mark. “Mark!” He said. “Chaosbreaker now!” The way he said it was pretty sure that he didn’t care if he wasn’t worthy or not, they needed to pull their best combos on her if they hopped to stop her.

@Mctoran

1 Like

Mark hesitated as he examined Chaosbreaker, trying to evslusted what his gut instincts told him to do.

“I hope you know what you’re doing here!” Mark shouted as he tossed Chaosbreaker to Bruce in an act of blind faith.

1 Like

Chaosbreaker was swinging around like a boomerang as it was been thrown towards Bruce’s direction, he took a deep breath, Katrina believed that down there he was worthy…

He remembered that, but now it was time to put that theory to the test as Bruce extended his right hand towards Chaosbreaker.

Everything happened to fast but it was so slow, for both Bruce and Mark it felt like ages but when Chaosbreaker came into his hand there was a thunder.

Whosoever be worthy to wield this Axe, shall have its power that is from the Magnus force…” It spoke to Bruce.

Bruce Morgan, you laid your life down for the ones you love more than just a few times. You are worthy.” It said.

Before he could even believe it Bruce was wielding Chaosbreaker there might have been multiple factors that came into why he was worthy as of now. But that would have to wait as Bruce was charging up Chaosbreaker with lighting and he held the handle of the the axe with both of his hands and slashed at Kreel’s abdomen with a definitive powerful slash.

@Mctoran

1 Like

One of the scorpions got hit by a spike.
“SKARZIK!!” Skarpix screamed
Skarzik motioned toward Kreel and fell dead.

Another brave scorpion jumped toward Kreel to bite her.

1 Like

Kreel audibly yelped in pain as Chaosbreaker nicked her. She glared at Bruce with a fiery hatred, as spikes formed over her knuckles and she stabbed them into the armor of Bruce’s chest. She repeatedly beats down on Brice, dealing blows to the the top, back, front and bottom of his body. The force of these blows were so powerful, that they cracked Bruce’s armor and permanently damaged some parts of it.
“Come forth, my children!” Kreel beckoned out loud, as the lower part of the front of her cloak parted, revealing a small group of Xir’algath that she generated as they charged towards the group.
Several Xir’algath neared towards the battered and broken Bruce, as they prepared to attack him and finish him off. Kreel stood at the lead, Darkedged in hand as she prepared to execute Bruce.

However, the Xir’algath near Brice were obliterated with lightning and Primordial Energy, and Kreel’s attack was stopped by Mark, who blocked Darkedge with Umbra’s Bane. Kreel then turned her attention to Mark. The two parried fiercely with their blades, light clashing against darkness. Kreel swung Darkness with extra force on her next blow, which sent Umbra’s Bane flying out of Mark’s hands and lodged in the ground nearby.

Mark’s wrist claws began glowing, as they were charged up with Primordial Energy. Mark charged towards Kreel, swiping at her with the claws several times in a melee attack. He then followed up by impaling her from behind. Black goo spurted out of Kreel’s mouth as this happened.
She pushed Mark away, as Kreel’s robes completely burned away. Underneath was a surprisingly humanoid female body, save for the lower have which consisted of a mass of black tentacles.

Bruce’s predator armor would then begin to activate.

1 Like

Kreel would feel a force similar to a truck hitting her as Omega fired shot after shot