CausticKrana and Takua MOCs

Here are a couple MOCs. This time I made @CausticKrana and @Takua.

First up is CausticKrana. I don't have a red Krana Za, so I used a Su instead. Besides that, the build is fairly simple, with '08 Matoran limbs, HF beast feet, and a Metru Green CCBS torso.

Also present is Takua. Before anyone asks, the mask is painted. It was originally silver. The arms, feet, and head are standard Tohunga parts, but the torso is custom.

And that's it. Anything you would like to say about them?

14 Likes

I really like the custom tohunga body, makes it tons more posable and like MNOG

2 Likes

I actually really dislike the custom torso. I think it looks really bulky and awkward

3 Likes

Come to think of it, aren't the Tohunga supposed to be bulky and awkward?

3 Likes

I like what the Takua torso does for the arms, but I think there could've been some way to articulate the legs better.

Otherwise great.

3 Likes

I tried, but it made him look a little too skinny and tall.

I like Krana's design, it really seems to capture his persona. IDK about Takua's though. I like the posability factor, and I really don't mind the feet, but the width of the shoulders make this look like it should be a MOC of @ToaVuhii (if you know what I mean wink).

2 Likes

I don't like CK's MOC here much, partially just because it's so simple and awkward, but Takua on the other hand is a clever little mod to the normal Tohunga arms/body.

2 Likes

I like them both.

1 Like

The Takua MoC is excellent! Otherwise, the irony sprouting from his MoC is that Takua's mask turned blue after he put it on, due to his old mask being broken.

1 Like

I really like the torso design on the Takua moc! 8/8!

1 Like

Not really a fan of either. But to each their own.