CCBS Character Photos (Hero Factory vs Bionicle)

So as some of you may know, I have a stop motion series called “Hero Factory vs Bionicle” on my Youtube channel. It’s done in the style of old side scrolling fighting games, and it’s meant to be the constration version of games like “Marvel vs Capcom” and “Street Figuter vs Tekken”. But anyway, once you select a character, artwork of them flashes onto screen just like those old games. Well over the past week I’ve been making several photos to be used in those videos. So I thought I’d share them here:

Do you like them? I’m new to Photoshop so any advice from experienced users would help with constructive advice would be awesome.

28 Likes

These look superb, like promo art used by LEGO themselves. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ah, thanks man!

1 Like

Definitely know how to pose your figures.

1 Like

These look great!

Thank you!

Very cool, makes me like the Breakout wave of Hero Factory, in particular, even more.

You’re giving my HF nostalgia :smiley:

1 Like

You and me both man.

2 Likes

Nice.
The shadows and glow look really nice, IMO.

Thank you!

I’m sad the series is coming to an end, but I thought it was very creative. It was made with passion and effort, and I could tell that. I liked how it had that retro arcade feel to it, and the stop motion was stellar. And I’m sorry about the hate you got. That is most of the media. They’ll hate if things aren’t their way. However, the people who appreciated the series really enjoyed it.

I can’t wait for Chronicle, though, and if you need any help, I would be interested!

Thank you so much, those comments are what keep me going friend! But in terms of help, it depends on what you’re skills are. I could use some help in a few places.

UPDATE: Two more for the upcoming season finally!

1 Like