CCBS Mata fusion parts

If they were individually sold would you buy them?

Depends on the price and what colors they came in, but I would be interested, yeah!

These pieces look so legit (from the distance).

3 Likes

I approve this message.

1 Like

This project is brilliant. It retains the look and style of the Mata while also fixing their poseability issues.

I hope to see that this project becomes successful. I wish you the best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you, aside from Nuva parts, what would be a a set of parts you’d like to see get articulation? I’m also open to custom parts!

Ive been watching your progress on maskposting and these parts look absolutely amazing

1 Like

One thing, it says one weapon arm and one alt arm, let’s say if we wanted to, we could have 2 weapon arms or 2 alt arms

Phenomenal job! The whole style of the limb is carried over wonderfully from the original with the added benefit of poseabilty.

1 Like

Yes, I would change it on request, but these first wave parts are only going to be in Mata Lewa colors. I know it sucks, but if you do get the winning parts, I’d be happy to get you the set you’d be after

Wish I could buy them but I don’t got money to spare, rip

No worries man, if this goes successfully, I’ll set up shop for all mata colors

I have never got any 3d printed parts before, but all of these look great, it’s an idea I’ve always thought would look cool. You most certainly delivered on that.

2 Likes

Well if you’d be interested in buying the individual parts, later on down the line I’ll be selling the parts!

This is like the reaction when the Rahkshi were introduced.

2 Likes

yes pls.

I would, but I’m short on money, so I guess I’ll just see that goes. If it weren’t money weren’t a problem I would buy so many of these, they look great and would be really fun to moc with.

1 Like

@BrickDreamer Knees knees knees

@Alpha_Biscuit When the second wave starts and the shop is up you’ll be the first to know. Prices will probably be abit cheaper

Edited for Double Post - Waj

My god, these are amazing. I’m a bit of a Lego purist so I don’t really like using non-lego / fan-made parts in my MOCs, so I personally wouldn’t use these - despite their sheer awesomeness.

Any chance of Nuva legs and other non-Lewa colors coming any time soon? Thanks. :smiley: