Celestial Takanuva

Thanks. I have no quarrel with criticism in general, I just got a little irritated with Ekorak for being kind of a downer to everyone, not just me.

He wasn’t ‘downing’ everyone. He was giving advise. Listen to him. He good.

1 Like

I know, but he’s not perfect, so he should know no one else is too. Besides, he’s my friend and I know he’s not actually a jerk.

1 Like

Guilty as charged. I can be a bit of a downer when it comes to MOC critique, usually because I see things that could be easily fixed and make a MOC design much better.

I’m not perfect and will never claim to be, but I do enjoy watching other MOCists get better and will provide critique if I think it can help.

Sorry bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s fine. I’ll see what I can do about those shoulders. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good looking. Nice use of the Bohrok torso parts, and the custom build is nice. A few things I feel could be done better are as follows: Somehow, Takanuva holding swords doesn’t feel right to me. The shoulders don’t look awkward, but they are a little unarmored, and if you’re going for a “samurai” look (which is a really cool idea) just armor up the shoulders. The Avohkii does work for the “celestial” look, but there are no other trans parts anywhere else given these photos. It still looks cool, don’t get me wrong, but it could use a few more trans parts.

Very good MOC overall, nice job.

1 Like

@TFM101 I am glad someone agrees with me

Where, I must wonder?