k

Now which one?

6 Likes

who am i

1 Like

7 Likes

what of xX_elite_macku_Xx

1 Like

(sorry it took me longer than normal to respond)

6 Likes

hey lit’s Lord Huki, get it right!

I’ve decided. this is going to become a Game

4 Likes

oh no

have i upsetti ur spaghetti

l8tr n00b option

4 Likes

http://biomediaproject.com/bmp/games/

3 Likes

Guys… We need to make this a GAME. Something we can PLAY with, ya know? Except with TTV stuff.

8 Likes

I Would help out with that, but me and a couple of other people are already working on a video game. So good luck with that.

1 Like

I’m going to do this. It will happen.
I may need help throwing some TTV stuff in though. I haven’t been on the boards for long.

2 Likes
1 Like

this is a fantastic topic.you should all fill really good about yourselfs. i cant wait to see the next part of mlg nui

2 Likes

I’m giving every wahi their own personalities. Po-koro is obsessed with MLG, Ga-koro is your typical teenage girl. Ta-Koro is super aggressive towards you, ko-koro is a bunch oof nerds, le-koro is a bunch of hippies, and I havent decided on what i want to do with onu-koro

9 Likes

Onu-Koro’s been playin’ a bit too much Minecraft.

6 Likes

a bunch of 12 year old minecraft nerds? I guess I can make that work.

9 Likes

I get that naturally ripping into the game and turning it into a parody or mockery of what it was before by including tons of meme’s and generally making fun of it is part of the process of modding something. Some of the original mods for Minecraft were just to do crazy things or to cheat. However, i hope this allows for something more than ‘lets turn this into MLG present day referential aspects’

The fanbase is filled with creative people. Reviving Bionicle for example includes lots of memes and references yet also has a fairly strong storyline about loss and acceptance. So I’d hope that if we do get a fan modded version of this game, it isn’t just memes and references without substance throughout.

So while I’ll be fine with an MLG version for fun and luls - i do hope somebody uses this to try and improve or expand on MNOG a little rather than just joke around with it.

Though with the above said, i do like the general idea of giving each village more of a personality that defines them. Stereotypes are a way of easily allowing differentiation between the tribes.

What suites one person doesn’t necessarily suite everyone - I’m sure some members would love a game with lots of memes and TTV references. Though personally not desiring a game that references TTV constantly, maybe a one-off small reference for fans that wouldn’t detract from the game I’d just like a game where they end up providing better dialogue options and more development for characters or fixing the current dialogue that occasionally seemed a little off or underwhelming.

4 Likes

I actually am working on editing the entire game. So far, the speech files are complete and I’m practicing flash as we speak

4 Likes