Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Runa wakes up and looks around the plateau, seeing the group of about 7 other people around him. “Uhhh,” He groaned. “Where are we?”

@DG_Eddie, @BBricks, @Jal, @Omega_Tahu, @Shadowrockboy190, @BrokenAxels, @Toa_Distraxx,

2 Likes

“Somewhere.” Nexus remarks unhelpfully.

Jal places his hand over his mouth as if he’s about to barf.

“Wow, thanks.” Runa rolled his eyes. “Very helpful.”

He looked at @Jal “What’s wrong?”

1 Like

“However we got here has made me sick.”
OOC: I’m watching the topic so no need to @ me.:slight_smile:

1 Like

“Right?” Nexus sits up.

OOC: K

IC: “Oh, fair enough I guess.” He looks to Nexus. “Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

A woman in sandy clothes and a tribal mask looks up at the tall, almost entirely vertical mountain up to the plateau. “Again…a new group this time. Maybe these ones will listen to me.”

Jal whispers to Nexus: “who’s that, and does she scare you to?”

The lady looks up the mountain from the base. “Oh, they noticed me. Better get up there then.” She uses her staff to control sand beneath her, shooting her up towards the group.

Runa looks at her. “Hm, dunno, but she seems strange.”

“HA! Not a bit.” Nexus rises to confront the new arrival. “And who are you?”

“Someone who you should listen to.” She tells him. The air seems to get much less dry very quickly. “We’re starting to run out of time to just stand here. Follow me, now.”
She walks over to the edge. “Hurry.”

“Um, okay?” Runa said. “Can we have a name to call you by?”

“After we’re safe.” She told him.

1 Like

“And why should we listen to someone we just met?”

OOC: Sorry I couldn’t join the RP earlier, I got distracted. Heh. (Also, I’m watching the topic ;))
IC: “Because they may save your life.” The shadowy figure approched the group, revealing themself. “Name’s Deadeye. I assume you all randomly showed up here too.”

1 Like

“He’s right.” She told Nexus. “Now come on, let’s go, before…” The ground starts shaking. “Now! We need to go!” She jumps off and starts running across the ground.

Runa follows. “Where are we heading?”

“Somewhere safe.”

“As much as I’d like to stay (being sick in all), I’m following them.”

(Have to go for the night, just tag me when I’m brought in)

Kobrekhan wakes up. Dang, my head. he thinks. He then looks at the wreck of his ship. Looks like I’m not gonna go home too soon. Oh, wait, I’m an exile. He then smirks, and turns to Runa. “So, what are we going to do?” he signs.

“Follow!” He tells him as he falls out of view.

1 Like

Nexus starts lightly jogging with them. “I still don’t trust you miss, but since the ground is shaking, I can only assume a earthquake is happening, so being far away from the mountain is logical.”

“hey, wait up! What did you say about earthquakes?”

1 Like