Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

Inferno uses his own sword to contact tarev and says “what are my orders” @Ace

Nexus starts layong down against a base of a tree when he suddenly suts upright. What!? A disturbance in the edge force? That can’t happen…

Blaze sets up a campfire and a lightstone perimeter as a ward against Makuta as they usually work in groups.

“What’s wrong?” Runa asked.

“Nothing, nothing…” He mutters, something obviously bothering him.

“I don’t need the Rode to know you’re lying. I set up all these Lightstones because I felt like something akin to Makuta could be around.” Blaze says, motioning to the glowing crystals around their campsite.

“No… Makuta alone aren’t this edgy…” he mutters under his breath, thinking aloud.

“Still, I don’t want Inferno trying to slit our throats in the night.” Blaze says.

Nexus doesn’t even try to come up with any remarks, too intent on whatever is bothering him.

“I highly doubt inferno will come, it’s not his way”

“What does edge have to do with anything?” Runa asks. “Really, Nexus. What’s wrong?”

“Eh, it’s probably nothing important.” He lays back down.

“Nexus, out with it.” Blaze says. (@Runa) “What should I do with the Chaos Crystals?”

“I seriously doubt that.” Blaze says.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

“Store them, they could come in handy for something.” Runa says.

IC: Blaze stores the crystals.

OOC: skipping the night would be way better than talking through it…

IC: “Eh, just felt as if something was off. Probably just me feeling weird.”

OOC: Refresh your page, Omega_Tahu said something between them.

IC: Blaze keeps an eye on the surrounding area, You’re welcome, Rakau(?).

No response.

At daybreak, Kogara is the first to rise, seeing Runa was awake all night. She starts speaking, waking everyone up. “Alright, let’s head east.”

1 Like

Blaze wakes up and starts taking down the Lightstones as everyone else is waking up.

Nexus wakes up, and stands up.