Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

OOC Time to just introduce my character. I have to go to school soon so ya.

LTV sits in a forest thinking. Wonder what will happen in my life…

OOC: Gonna drop in and drop out

IC: A skeleton pops out of thin air by the group. “Yo.”

Eric looks at it. “Who are you, undead?”

“Hmm, I have exposed bones on my arms and legs, my fingers have no skin on them, my face is a skull, I’m thin as a skeleton, now I’ll give you three choice. A, I’m Mesonak. B, I’m stupid, and C, I’m an undead skeleleleleleleleleleleleleton.”

1 Like

Eric stands up and loops his scythe around his neck. “I don’t like you. Return to where you belong.”

“Put simply, no.”

“Why?”

“I’m here. Maybe I want to stay. Or maybe I want to go. Can you guess?”

“No.”

“Well then, you go.”

Eric sighs. “I’ll let you know, I’m Eric the Harbinger of Death, so you can either cooperate and let me reap your soul, or you can leave and wait for me to reap your soul later.”

“Why does everybody new have a skull mask?!?”

“Because it’s fun.” Lehatu replied, his body reanimating, forming a small stone skeleton in front of him which started to dance around, heading towards th newcomer before climbing up his shoulder. “Hmmm… Well it looks like you have a new friend, newcomer. Also Blaze, be happy he let you out as soon as he did blaze, I was attempting to form a tunnel to where you were but at my energy level it was taking to long. Also Eric, I can not truly die, I am a golem, we have no true souls to be reaped, when we die we disperse back into the energy we came from to wait until another is formed.”

“You have no soul that I intend to reap.”

“Wait.” Runa said. “Do you have to kill the people who’s souls you reap yourself?” He asks.

“Good, I would prefer you not trying anyways.” Lehatu muttered.

“No. You can’t kill the dead.”

Blaze wakes up, his HUD says good morning Then it returns to normal vision. “Who’s the new guy?”

“A skeleton.” Lehatu tells him. “I gave him a tiny, dancing, stone skeleton.” He says as he points it out, still dancing around on his shoulder. “Sorry for not being able to finish creating a tunnel where you were to bring you back sooner, my energy was to low to go fast enough.”

“I doubt you could make a tunnel to a dead star remnant.” Blaze says. (@DannyBoyy) “I’m Blaze, Keyblade Master, Half Toa, Ta Matoran, mask maker and Heir of Obis, the King of Spades.” to the skeleton.