Chaos Creation (RP Topic)

“You’re more of a necromancer than any reaper.”

“And your more of a burden than a help.”

“I haven’t burdened the group in the slightest.”

“Well, you havent helped us fight off the enemy except of your clone. And youve been nagging me non stop about my…habit. So, as far as i see it, your a burden.”

“I only attack in self defense. And you’re habit is wrong.”

“Well answer me this. How come i helped the villagers oh so many times while you just stood there, watching? As far as im concerned ive done more good than bad.”

“The villagers you slaughtered? The means don’t matter as much as the end, and they ended up dying at your hands.”

“Actually, the ones i slaughtered where already in suffering. So i may as well did them a favor. Which is more than i can say about you. YOU stand there, and like to think you are such the perfect person. But i have never ONCE seen you help! I have protected this group countless times!”

Echo vented

“YOU SHOULD BE THANKING NEXUS,RUNA AND I!! IF IT WERENT FOR US YOU WOULD PROBABLY BE DEAD!”

“I’m perfectly capable of defending myself without the help of others.”

“Thats not EXACTLY what im talking about. You may be strong, but you can still die. Besides, you know how often we go up against some god like creature or something and its us three that either one find its weakness or two kill it.”

“I have too.” Lehatu muttered (giant wolf) “Also it is true, you rarely do anything.”

“Thats why i said often and not always”

“Yes… that is correct. I tend to just deal with the smaller, more numerous forces the best, it’s helpful with how much of this world is composed of stone.”

“There’s no reason for me to fight a fight I can not win. If said creature can not be beaten, I won’t fight.”

“Then why do you say you can, seems like your pulling stuff out of your @##.”

“Defending myself and defeating an opponent are different matters. Not to mention I could easily shadowstep out of any danger.”

“Sounds like Tekan…” Lehatu muttered.

“Who?”

“A friend from my original world and the founder of our toa team. He’s one of the most powerful of us and the most damaged, it helps technically being a makuta.”

“Huh, neat.”